• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
    what do you think
    People are broke though

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      are there any 100k stadiums in england?
      wembley holds 88,000 so with seats on the pitch tht would b around 100,000 (going on the hatton/lazcano numbers which took it from a 45,000 seater 2 55,000). i also think it would sell out pretty fast, when mayweather came over to promote the marquez fight he did a public workout n they had 2 close the roads around the gym cause of the amount of people. tht occured when most people was at work etc. (i believe over 10,000 people showed up just 4 his workout)

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        In the UK, yes.

Fingers crossed, it happens in the UK.

America doesn't deserve this fight.
        Why America doesn't deserve it? Maybe cause Floyd has a bigger fan base in the UK than Khan will ever has in the US.

We can see what fraud Amir is

Comment

yes.............

Comment

lol any premier league soccer match easily fills out a stadium, a boxing match like this would be child's play. 100k easy. although it would be pretty hard to see any action from the far away seats. bring those binoculars with you.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Why America doesn't deserve it? Maybe cause Floyd has a bigger fan base in the UK than Khan will ever has in the US.

We can see what fraud Amir is
              Yea he has a real huge fan base

Which is why there were 30% empty seats at the MGM venue and half the crowd being mexican?

Dude cant sell a 16k venue in his home town, what chance does he have to do 100k?

maybe Amir Khan can pull it off in the UK.

There are very few fighters that can sell out 40k+ arenas in their home town/country

Those are

1) Vitali / Wlad (Germany/Russia/Ukraine)
              2) Canelo (Mexico/Texas)
              3) Adamek (Poland)
              4) Manny P (Pinoy Land)

pretty sure Zaveck can do 30k in Slovenia if they can get a venue that big.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

Which is why there were 30% empty seats at the MGM venue and half the crowd being mexican?

Dude cant sell a 16k venue in his home town, what chance does he have to do 100k?

There are very few fighters that can sell out 40k+ arenas in their home town/country

Those are

2) Canelo (Mexico/Texas)
                3) Adamek (Poland)
                4) Manny P (Pinoy Land)

he said mayweather has a big fan base in uk. hatton did 55,000 against lazcano so i think mayweather khan would do 100,000 over in the uk. mayweather has a big fanbase since his fight with hatton (holds the box office record in the uk it did 1.1million, no other hatton fight ever did over 500,000)

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

Those are

2) Canelo (Mexico/Texas)
                  3) Adamek (Poland)
                  4) Manny P (Pinoy Land)

I never said that the fight wouldn't sell huge in the UK, I think it would. But it was a question of how many fans Khan has in the US vs Floyd in the UK. Amir can pull it off with Floyd, Pac and mayby Bradley but not with a no name fighter.

Chavez pulled like 100k in mexico and Luisito Espinoza similar number in the phillipines.

Comment

Oh yeah. It would be EPIC here and i think Floyd might have more fans!!! Seriously.

If a Mayweather vs Khan fight does end up happening (and it seems a real possibility now) then i think it lands in England. Floyd's always talking about fighting in the UK and it makes sense buisness wise which is what "Money" is all about

Comment

in england--yes...............

Comment

Working...
                      X