Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao, Carano and Couture Getting Naked For ESPN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao, Carano and Couture Getting Naked For ESPN!

Pacquiao, Carano and Couture Getting Naked For ESPN
    Thursday, October 01, 2009
    Posted By Stephen Douglas 10:30 AM
    The list of athletes that will appear in ESPN The Magazine's "Body Issue" finally surfaced yesterday. The world of fight-sports is well-represented as Manny Pacquiao, Gina Carano and Randy Couture will all pose for The Mag. All the athletes will appear in various states of undress.

As a male MMA fan, I know I've been waiting (im)patiently for years for Randy Couture to appear nude in a magazine. Wait, no! I meant Gina Carano! Oh, forget it.

The Body Issue is going to be ESPN's answer to Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit edition. ESPN The Magazine editor-in-chief Gary Belsky had this to say back in June: "The new magazine should follow the approach, "All Nude, Tastefully Done."

In other words, skip the meddlesome bikinis and bathing suits featured in Sports Illustrated's Annual Swimsuit Issue." That's some real one-upmanship if you ask me. Though, I am dubious about the "tastefully done" part. What does that remind me of? Oh, yes, the timeless art of seduction.

No word on whether the issue will be available in its regular slot at the newsstand or just a bit higher up wrapped in black plastic.
    Last edited by PACHUGGER; 10-01-2009, 04:15 PM.

...awkward....

Comment

I bet you got a wet spot in your underwear when you read this.

Comment

Originally posted by prtyboybladeage View Post
        I bet you got a wet spot in your underwear when you read this.
        it definitly moved.

Comment

Originally posted by PACHUGGER View Post
          Pacquiao, Carano and Couture Getting Naked For ESPN
          Thursday, October 01, 2009
          Posted By Stephen Douglas 10:30 AM
          The list of athletes that will appear in ESPN The Magazine's "Body Issue" finally surfaced yesterday. The world of fight-sports is well-represented as Manny Pacquiao, Gina Carano and Randy Couture will all pose for The Mag. All the athletes will appear in various states of undress.

As a male MMA fan, I know I've been waiting (im)patiently for years for Randy Couture to appear nude in a magazine. Wait, no! I meant Gina Carano! Oh, forget it.

The Body Issue is going to be ESPN's answer to Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit edition. ESPN The Magazine editor-in-chief Gary Belsky had this to say back in June: "The new magazine should follow the approach, "All Nude, Tastefully Done."

In other words, skip the meddlesome bikinis and bathing suits featured in Sports Illustrated's Annual Swimsuit Issue." That's some real one-upmanship if you ask me. Though, I am dubious about the "tastefully done" part. What does that remind me of? Oh, yes, the timeless art of seduction.

No word on whether the issue will be available in its regular slot at the newsstand or just a bit higher up wrapped in black plastic.
          that's gay.......... except the carano part...

Comment

****ing gay!!!!

Wait till all Patards come here with their panties all wet!!!!!!!

Comment

By teh way, Carano is kind of hot!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                ****ing gay!!!!

Wait till all Patards come here with their panties all wet!!!!!!!
                I bet the *******s are licking their chops at the prospect of seeing their god Pacquiao naked!

Comment

Working...
                X