Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My BoxingScene Friends, I'm Leaving Till Sometime In May...(Need To Focus)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goroyalways...

Comment

You guys are making me sad!!! LOL

****!!!, i'll still stop in sometimes during the day. realistically, i won't be able to stay off here for 2 months.(I shouldn't have said that, cuz i'll never be able to do that) but i need to limit how much i come on here....

Comment

i think i just need to limit myself, if i do that i'll be cool...

Comment

****.......i overeacted with this thread. what i was i thinking, i can't avoid checking espn.com, boxingscene.com, sohh etc. for 2 months.

Comment

truth, i got a funny joke.......i'd been wearing your sneakers latley, the ones i stole from you....hhahaha

now that we cool, you can have em back....i guess now youll shmell me?? HHAHHAAHHHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHAH

hahahhahhahhahahha

alright i guess that wasn't that funny, my parrot is laugin tho...hehehe...ha

Comment

do your thing man, good luck, ill send u an album when it drops

Comment

I've decided that i'm going to stay, but just not come on as much...

thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
                  I've decided that i'm going to stay, but just not come on as much...

thanks though.
                  you were just testing them, admit it

Comment

Well good luck with that son, I feel you about spending too much time on here, you just gotta learn to space it out, ya diiiiigg.

Comment

It's probably become a habit. Just go three or four weeks with out checking it out and when it's no longer a temptation, you can check it out again.

You can come here any time but you want to handle you're college courses now.

Comment

Working...
                      X