No announcement yet.

Freddy, Michael, Jason or Leatherface?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megadude View Post
    then why the **** was he called the chainsaw massacre for?
    Thats what I don't get lol it's based on Ed Gein who killed like 2 people and stole bodies from graves. The only comparrison is that he wore peoples skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post

Jason... Fast, strong and an absolute beast.

I can't choose
      I don't know if he's fast or whether the people he's chasing are really f-ing slow. He doesn't really run. But he sure is strong...

Comment

I dont get why Texas Chainsaw Massacre was called that since the man it was based on came from Wisconsin and didn't use a chainsaw lol
        No way, it happened in Waco, Tx back in the early 70's I believe. Now there might have been another case similar to the Texas chainsaw massacre.

Comment

Leatherface, he kills you with a chainsaw and tortures you if he can.

Freddy i think maybe second since you cant sleep.

Michael and Jason get the job done quickly so not much suffering

Comment

I can't decide.

Freddy... as soon as you go to sleep he would get you and you can't do nothin about it. Imagine not being able to sleep?

Leatherface... Sick freak who loves butchering people lol him running after you squeeling with a chainsaw in the middle of nowhere.

Myers... Doesn't stop coming for you, massive man with a huge knife that won't stop until you're dead

Jason... Fast, strong and an absolute beast.

I can't choose
            myers is all human except he cant die right?... i mean he seems to still get hurt tho, just to never the point where he dies
            and he's tiny(he's first portrayer was 5'10, second was 5'9), im 6 foot 1 and still growin, all i do is take the knife, and im confident i could beat the **** outta myers, sever his limbs, put'em in seperate bags(yes i'd be that paranoid) and bury them all over the country

so, yea...correct me if im wrong on any of mikes abilities

Comment

I went with Myers because it's the most non fictional character.....but I've always been a fan of Jason and Friday the 13th as well....

Comment

I looked it up I spent a while looking to see if Leatherface was real. I could only find that the film is loosley based on Ed Gein.

Comment

Originally posted by megadude View Post
                  myers is all human except he cant die right?... i mean he seems to still get hurt tho, just to never the point where he dies
                  and he's tiny(he's first portrayer was 5'10, second was 5'9), im 6 foot 1 and still growin, all i do is take the knife, and im confident i could beat the **** outta myers, sever his limbs, put'em in seperate bags(yes i'd be that paranoid) and bury them all over the country

so, yea...correct me if im wrong on any of mikes abilities
                  I read that Michael can't die until he's killed his whole family and he stays 21 until he does? I'm not sure how true this is.

If I had him down I'd do the same thing. I'd cut him to peices lol cuz he will always get up

Comment

Comment

Jason is the baddest of the slashers. I like em all, but Leatherface and Myers are more vulnerable, and Freddy lost his power cuz cats wren't afraid of him. Jason is the biggest, strongest, and seems to take the best punishment. His new flick wasn't bad btw, only a few things I didn't like.
                      Last edited by MANGLER; 02-14-2009, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X