Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RNS tried to make Ward-Shabranskyy. GBP turned it down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    That thread was classic. Motherfucking Jrosales (a retired boxingscene member) was their source.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=693409&page=3
    loooool good find man, green k sent

Comment

• Can't have a Ward thread without some well known GGG fan boys mentioning race, you have to wonder if these guys can't stand black people but can't express their views in real life so they have to do it here smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
        Dawson - weight drained, weak past it finished fighter
        Kessler - cheated to beat him, headbutt and constantly wrestled him into a TKO stoppage doesn't count
        Arthur Abraham - Overrated
        Carl Froch - Wrestled him just like Kessler luckily he didn't manage to make him get pulled out from headbutt injuries.
        you just slammed all 4 of these fighters yet have GGG in your avy and support Khan??? how the hell does that work?

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          Can't have a Ward thread without some well known GGG fan boys mentioning race, you have to wonder if these guys can't stand black people but can't express their views in real life so they have to do it here smh.
          Ive notice they make every damn thing about race, and when called out about it they call you racist with being able to show one post where you said any thing racial

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
            Why did Gary Shaw leave Roc Nation? Is it as big a clusterf**k over there as I think it is?
            Initially Gary was pretty excited about the deal, and then we talked again about a month or so after it blew up. He didnt volunteer the reasons behind it, and I certainly didnt press him for details. If I had to take a guess I suspect the uncertainty / difficulty of Roc being able to work with Haymon may have concerned Gary as far as limiting the options for his fighters that would have been put under the Roc banner. That is really just speculation on my part, as we did not really go into details.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              Oh I understand they're with someone else, doesn't change my opinion that he needs to fight someone with a top guy with experience at least. No excuses for the so called best boxer in the world to pick yet again, another predictable fucking fight. You guys bitch and bitch and bitch every fucking day on here that good fights aren't being made and yet you turn around and praise boxers you like for picking easy fights.
              Shabransyy had over 200 amateur boxing fights, a 2 time world kickboxing champion, he's 29 years old, 6'3 1/2 with a 75' reach, 81% ko rate. He is easily top 5 in the division, maybe the largest in the division from a physical stand point. You're an idiot, you actually think guys like Fonfara are better than him? LOL

Shabranskyy is awkward and unpredictable, beat the **** out of Gonzalez, a guy Pascal couldn't even beat fairly, aka Kovalev's career best win.

Comment

Can't have a Ward thread without some well known GGG fan boys mentioning race, you have to wonder if these guys can't stand black people but can't express their views in real life so they have to do it here smh.
                says a person posting behind an anonymous screen name........

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  That thread was classic. Motherfucking Jrosales (a retired boxingscene member) was their source.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=693409&page=3
                  That was really shameful. I also miss Dirk. He used to let these fools have it.

Comment

There's certainly a running theme with them is all I'd say.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      There's certainly a running theme with them is all I'd say.
                      might want to take a look in a mirror there Hoss.......

Comment

Working...
                      X