Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should canelo accept 150 lbs for Mayweather II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    He could barley walk at 152 what do want him carried in a stretcher, You Floydturds got to be the most dumbest on the planet
    youre even dumber for not realizing the point op is trying to make lol.. and canelo weighed 153.5 vs trout.. yea that 1.5 pounds really killed him

Comment

Point very well made & lots of hurt feelings in this thread. Especially towards floyd, which is harsh since Floyd is much smaller than Canelo & GGG, is like 40 and no longer holds a title at Jr. Middle let alone is lineal champ (that is if Canelo could even make 154 anymore)

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        He could barley walk at 152 what do want him carried in a stretcher, You Floydturds got to be the most dumbest on the planet
        I know that. So you Think its disatrous to drop 3 lbs for a Big fight let alone 5 lbs?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
          Point very well made & lots of hurt feelings in this thread. Especially towards floyd, which is harsh since Floyd is much smaller than Canelo & GGG, is like 40 and no longer holds a title at Jr. Middle let alone is lineal champ (that is if Canelo could even make 154 anymore)
          Thank you.

Yes. The Canelo aplogists and Golovkin haterz are Very butthurt.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I know that. So you Think its disatrous to drop 3 lbs for a Big fight let alone 5 lbs?
            I will just say this, blame GGG and his team..They are still talking about going to 154 for a 39 year old Mayweather. And remember"HE IS A SMALL MIDDLEWEIGHT" This is him, his team and quite frankly ya'll as fans who have been saying he can make 154 easily and he is such a small middleweight. So please stop acting like he would be drained at 155 now....Should he have to fight another middleweight champion at 155??? NO!!!!!!!!!!! but stop being hypocrites please...

Comment

Canelo Mayweather 2 at 150 for the lineal MW title of the world! Lil G will fight JaMarcus Russell his mandatory at 160. That integrity means alot to Lil G. Gotta fulfill those "mandatories."

Comment

No Canelo shouldn't. I imagine neither of them want a rematch anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                  So ******ed.
                  I'm surprise at ghetto rat like you can spell ******ed oh that's right you used spell check

Comment

Why not? He wants GGG to come down so why not himself? Do you have a double standard?
                    Yes I have double standards. everyone does.

But to go along with your simplest of threads. I'll play... He shouldn't because he already dropped to 152. He gave in to make their first fight happen. He conceded to Floyd because the entire boxing world knew he should've. I consider myself a huge fan of Floyd and I thought it was BÙLLSHỊT that he did that. Just like I think it's crap that ginger is demanding 155.

With that if ggg wants to play ball he knows what will make the fight happen. If not, that's his prerogative. I won't call him a ducker for choosing not to shed the extra lbs. Then again it's up to him.

So NO, ginger SHOULD NOT go to 150 to fight Mayweather

Comment

So the only weight Canelo Can make is 155. No more and no less. Sounds phoney to me.
                      No. 155 is the weight he can make comfortably. It's obvious he can no longer make 154 comfortably, which is why he has has his last 4 fights at 155. So to your original post, if Canelo can't make 154 comfortably, why make a fight for 150? As I said Canelo has a big following and doesn't need Floyd for a big fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X