Comments Thread For: Kiko Martinez, Gabriel Campillo Ink With Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Yea I hear the Payano stuff too.

Sucks for Yamanka getting shut out now with Haymon signing all the 118 guys.
    Only one is Caballero.... but I hope Oscar tries to make it because that's a good fight.

I also think him and Iwasa beat him
    Yeah it completely sucks for Yamanka but atleast we still have 2 belts away from the Haymon Abyss... Which is significantly better than none lol.

Although I don't think much of Caballero to be frank with you a possible unification or defense against Iwasa and Yamanaka would be stupendous. I also believe both Japanese masters best him but that's only if Caballero is successful against Guevara. (Which was postponed I believe due to Randy suffering an injury)

Comment

Hope this means Stevenson vs Campillo is next. Don't expect Campillo to win, but it would be nice for him to get the opportunity. Any other worthwhile contender is busy.

Comment

This report says Campillo is fighting in Canada in April. Hmm...

http://masdeporte.as.com/masdeporte/...21_848175.html

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          This report says Campillo is fighting in Canada in April. Hmm...

http://masdeporte.as.com/masdeporte/...21_848175.html
          Stevenson back on April 4th

Comment

Comments Thread For: Kiko Martinez, Gabriel Campillo Ink With Al Haymon

Add two more to the list. BoxingScene.com has been advised the former champions Kiko Martinez (32-5, 24KOs) and Gabriel Campillo (25-6-1, 12KOs) have inked agreements with powerful adviser/manager Al Haymon.

Martinez, a former IBF super bantamweight champion, is still one of the top contenders in his weight class. Since December of 2009, only Carl Frampton has been able to beat Martinez, who picked up wins over Hozumi Hasegawa, Jeffrey Mathebula and Jhonatan Romero.
            [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Kiko and Campillo are associated with Sergio's company. Seems like like Haymon is recruiting every boxer under the planet not signed to Top Rank/Goldenboy.

Comment

Great news. Al will take care of them. Al seems to care about his fighters.

Comment

OMG.... Campillo will fight Beterbiev...

Comment

Working...
                  X