No announcement yet.

Soliman V Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soliman V Taylor

The general consensus on here seems to be taylor shouldn't be fighting let alone have a possibility of a win here.

But @ 5/2 i think im going to take a chance.

Is it really so one sided as the bookies / you lot on here think ?

Soliman isnt Elite level, tricky fighter with not much power, and 10 loses @ 40 years old.

Sure taylor isnt Elite level either now but surely he can outbox Soliman ???

I say do it because it's not out of this realm for the traveling fighter to lose.... especially with the scope of the MW division for a certain person right now.....decent odds

Comment

Is taylor really that shot ?

and is soliman a high level journeyman or is he actually any good ?

( im basing my opinion on looking at their records etc not actually seeing their last few fights )

Comment

Soliman is good and has some tough wins under his belt, I think he'll out work Taylor down the stretch. Taylor hasn't fought at Soliman's level for years now and I haven't seen any of his recent fights so no idea what he looks like now.

Soliman by wide UD

Comment

who has actually seen jermain taylors last few fights?

surely if soliman is gunna win he will KO taylor as he's like 5 inches shorter and gives away arm reach as well.

edit: this was a couple of years ago.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x995Va5MN1o
          Last edited by mlac; 10-07-2014, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X