Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most difficult games you've ever played?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
    Formula 1 games are a challenge for me, i find it hard to complete a lap without going off the track.
    Agreed, those games are fucking ****s.

Comment

metal gear with no alert is hard

Comment

Tomb Raider 4 on PS1 was quite hard.

Comment

Flintstones and Resident evil.

Comment

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo

Comment

Chess hands down. Easy to learn very hard to master. Only game where I've studied and read multiple books in order to get better.

Comment

devil may cry.

Comment

Gt3 hardest game ive ever played if where talking about 100% completing the game.

As far as just all around game play ill have to go with act raiser 2
                  Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 10-06-2009, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    For me this one is a no brainer ; The "Devil May Cry" series.

I still have all 3 of them on my PS2. I've yet to beat the third level in the first one, and after trying 5,000 times on that I never even popped in the 2nd or 3rd.

It's safe to say I'll never buy the 4th.

Anybody here ever actually beat those damn games?

Jesus Christ ; they make me want to cry.
                    I actually found the DMC quite easy, I beat DMC3 on Heaven or Hell mode, i beat DMC4 on Dante must Die but got stuck on the plant lady as Dante in Heaven or Hell.

Ninja Gaiden is the hardest game I've ever played, beat Ninja Gaiden Sigma on Master Ninja and trying beat the 2nd one on Master Ninja but I fear I won't do it. Unreal Tournament 3 on Hard was pretty damn tough on PS3. Oh and Metal Gear Solid 3 on Big Boss extreme took me months...

Most games "hard" mode are pretty easy for example Halos legendary is easy because of the checkpoints, this is the same with Resistance, Killzone, Gears of War and Uncharted. RPGs also tend to be easy when you go for the toughest bosses aslong as you level grind it just tends to be the fighting games which are hard but as long as figure out a pattern its pretty easy as long as there are no mistakes.

Demon Souls is my next challenge as soon as the PS3 is fixed.

Comment

chessmaster......unreal tournament 3 in inhuman or whatever the **** the last difficulty level is called......mother****ers kill you in less than 6 seconds....

Comment

Working...
                      X