No announcement yet.

Worst Injury You Have Ever Had?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Injury You Have Ever Had?

mine was when i was only 7, i got held down by two older kids...and a third one stamped on my face. they broke my nose...and now by nose is not only big, it is squint and has a big bump on the bridge...sucks to be me! but i have quite a big head, so i can pull it off. LOL

what you got?

I was jumped 2mths before the Olympic try outs and left for dead... I lived. hence the reason my pro career was cut. I did manage to become a two time Golden Glove and I will get one of my guys or more wearing a championship belt. my injuries they had to take bone off my skull to replace my eye socket and face structure. My nose had to be replaced with cartilage to get reconstructed , and my throat inside was busted and had to be sewed up and repaired i was bleeding in the inside of my throat. My lungs were filling up with blood because of this and had to be drained out...Concision and severe head injuries!!!! all in one night and 9 hrs of surgery .

Comment

Never been seriously injured. ****ed up my wrist in a fight at a bonfire party. Sucked cuz I was still in college at the time and I couldn't write **** for a while. No way I could do assignments left handed.

Comment

Originally posted by miamijohn View Post
        I was jumped 2mths before the Olympic try outs and left for dead... I lived. hence the reason my pro career was cut. I did manage to become a two time Golden Glove and I will get one of my guys or more wearing a championship belt. my injuries they had to take bone off my skull to replace my eye socket and face structure. My nose had to be replaced with cartilage to get reconstructed , and my throat inside was busted and had to be sewed up and repaired i was bleeding in the inside of my throat. My lungs were filling up with blood because of this and had to be drained out...Concision and severe head injuries!!!! all in one night and 9 hrs of surgery .
        damn, i feel like a pus*y now. lol

Comment

I'm really speechless.

personally I'd have to say my torn hamstring a years back, but um.

That doesn't compare to this

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

No serious injuries ever experienced...Good for me...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kbmunro View Post
              damn, i feel like a pus*y now. lol
              Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              I'm really speechless.

personally I'd have to say my torn hamstring a years back, but um.

That doesn't compare to this
              So when i see a ring walk and think what could of been it sucks. I had a dream. So now my dream is to train and at least get my guy to championship level.

Comment

So when i see a ring walk and think what could of been it sucks. I had a dream. So now my dream is to train and at least get my guy to championship level.
                i feel you mate! i had a dream too. to take side-on profile shots...but this will never happen! LOL

good luck on the training and coaching!

Comment

Originally posted by Kbmunro View Post
                  i feel you mate! i had a dream too. to take side-on profile shots...but this will never happen! LOL

good luck on the training and coaching!
                  thank you!!! good luck on profile shots lol!!

Comment

Working...
                  X