No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Pumped To Face Soto Karass in Lion's Den

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    I don't see how Soto-Karass keeps getting big fights.
    I dont see how Alexander keeps on getting big fights/ TV spots lol

Comment

No I'm not, I'm acting like he's still getting big fights, even with all his short-comings he's headlining the Staples Center.
      Theyre fighting at StubHub Center and Robert Guerrero is the headliner! DUH!

Comment

mediocre ...

alexander is just mediocre... just like sab judath....remember when cotto beat this piece of crap with a week training ...I'm cottos neighbor and we use to get drunk almost every other day. Either cotto is a superstar or judaths was a mediocre ,,,, hahahaha

Comment

Maidana, Berto, Thurman, and Alexader. Those are big fights dog and all former champions! Well Thurman ain't, but he's one of the biggest up and comers in the game!

Opposed to someone like GGG fighting the likes of people they found off the streets of Kazakhstan.
          Berto? He hasn't veen good since Ortiz exposed the steriod abuser. Nobody wanted to fight thurman and maidana idk but ill give you that one. But other than that ur just whining

Comment

I got an idea for a card! Andre Ward on the main event with Molina(154 lbs) and Alexander on the undercard!

Call it :

Snooze Fest: Pillow Fists

or

Chalk Zone: Drawing Power

Nah but seriously this will be a good fight. I see Alexander boxing and clinching his way to a UD

Comment

Working...
            X