Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather/Marquez ll ANYONE?

IM DOWN. Floyd makes 100 mill fight

The first one was 12-0. I'll pass.

Marquez was confused, landed about 3 meaningful punches and got utterly battered.

Comment

Nope but if I keep reading these dumb ass comments I might be up for another whitewashing

Comment

not sure...styles make fights and i think mayweather will just outbox him again. unless marquez has found some new power that he can rattle mayweather too.

Comment

Eh. People are gonna be calling for it. Because of this "new and improved" JMM. But after Mayweather beats him handily, there will be a long line of excuses.

Comment

I said this after the fight should not happen to my friends.... They said but Marquez looks amazing it might be good... no.... just ... no. If the first one was close... okay but it wasn't Marquez would have to be a 100% different fighter and use a 100% different style to win. I would honestly rather see the probable Guerrero fight as its something new then watch that again.

Comment

Pacquiao and Marquez match up well. Marquez and Mayweather do not.

Comment

No ones ever really got a second chance at fighting mayweather apart from castillo. Marquez would probably do better second time round but the ending would be the same

Comment

Don't need to see this again, far more interesting fights can be made

Comment

Nope. Even with Marquez's new physique it's two counter punchers against each other even worse when one has a significant speed advantage. Marquez relies on Pacquiaos aggression (obviously) against Pacman. Since moving up, when has Mayweather ever been overly aggressive and on the offensive against anybody? Mismatch again. Old cliche' holds up. Styles make fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X