No announcement yet.

Facebook: Worth $104 Billion!!! Facebook Frenzy Begins: Stock Tests $40

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED View Post
    I bought 20 shares this morning just for the hell of it. Watching it throughout the day.
    what was it at when you bought?

Comment

do u play the stock market regularly reed?

Comment

Originally posted by joewbbmest311 View Post
        what was it at when you bought?
        $38...........

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          do u play the stock market regularly reed?
          I'm active, but I don't high roll on anything.

Comment

IMO I would never buy stocks from a commodity that's considered a passing fad.

Unless facebook becomes the most innovative web based plethora then all good.

The way I see it, they're gonna be like friendster.

But a huge financial pick-up with GM is all what facebook needs me thinks not sure.

That's why it's priced so damn high. Damn $40/pop, and a highly anticipated first day IPO.

@ Reed, how much did you bought the shares? Are all your portfolios in the high volatile state?

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
              IMO I would never buy stocks from a commodity that's considered a passing fad.

Unless facebook becomes the most innovative web based plethora then all good.

The way I see it, they're gonna be like friendster.

But a huge financial pick-up with GM is all what facebook needs me thinks not sure.

That's why it's priced so damn high. Damn $40/pop, and a highly anticipated first day IPO.

@ Reed, how much did you bought the shares? Are all your portfolios in the high volatile state?
              I only spent a grand... it just for the hell of it. I dont plan on keeping it long at all... might even dump in the next hour or maybe Monday.

And no.

Comment

I only spent a grand... it just for the hell of it. I dont plan on keeping it long at all... might even dump in the next hour or maybe Monday.

And no.
                LOL I hear you.

But wait til it plays out, so you can get the most outta your money.

There's so much hype with facebook right now the analysts are predicting an overflow of investors hence driving the stock further.

Who knows it'll be a bluechip stock in a few months, it's gonna be good while it last.

Comment

Just read a class action lawsuit Was filed against FB for violating privacy laws in the amount of $15 Billion

They been tracking users even after they leave the site.

This cant be good. We'll see what happens.
                  Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 05-18-2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

And no.
                    I'd keep it for a little longer than that. Keep it for a few weeks and you probably pocketed a nice little trip for very little work.

Comment

Facebook is in the language now. It might not experience the same levels of growth is did between 2007-2012 but it isn't going anywhere soon.

It's like Google. When people search for something on the internet they say they're going to 'google it'. When does anybody ever say 'Bing that' or 'Firefox it'?

Comment

Working...
                      X