No announcement yet.

Video: Dan Rafael Furious Over Pacquiao Gay Marriage Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mormeck
    are we supposed to laugh about this ****? cause all I see is a misleading title (banworthy) and the spreading of fake news, which is a serious offence which usually results in banning here. yet this sh_itfaced wanker bigpoopppapump and his ****sexual boyfriend the banstick think they are god. guess what, you are just 2 ****sexual, ******ed losers who run a biased, piece of **** website like the 2 nazis you really are.
    how would u know, u just made ur account...say ****sexual one more time and we might just think you're a pact*ard...

even if it was trolling...i can't imagine that video actually offending anybody. there was no malicious intent...consider it borderline trolling compared to everyday nsb.

Comment

Originally posted by mormeck
      are we supposed to laugh about this ****? cause all I see is a misleading title (banworthy) and the spreading of fake news, which is a serious offence which usually results in banning here. yet this sh_itfaced wanker bigpoopppapump and his ****sexual boyfriend the banstick think they are god. guess what, you are just 2 ****sexual, ******ed losers who run a biased, piece of **** website like the 2 nazis you really are.
      So obvious you're a poster here that was too scared to use their real account to bash.
      I'll laugh so hard if they ban this and your real account

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        I literally Lol'd

whats up with BPP doing funny **** today?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
          why isnt this guy banned yet??he is trolling,posting misleading titles and spamming...........

Comment

Working...
          X