Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cual es tu opinion on same sex marriage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ki11a Cam View Post
    They most likely said that about interracial marriage before it was made legal.
    And ur point is?

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
      And ur point is?
      You initially said that the gay population wont increase even if they make gay marriage legal.....I in turn said people were saying the same thing about interracial relationships. Im sure when interracial marriages were about to be made legal, people said that interracial relations wont increase even if it is made legal to marry someone of another race. Look whats happening today....plenty of people have interracial relations

Comment

Originally posted by Ki11a Cam View Post
        You initially said that the gay population wont increase even if they make gay marriage legal.....I in turn said people were saying the same thing about interracial relationships. Im sure when interracial marriages were about to be made legal, people said that interracial relations wont increase even if it is made legal to marry someone of another race. Look whats happening today....plenty of people have interracial relations
        those r two different topics just cuz your in a interracial relationship does not mean your going to get married to a person of a different race.

Comment

a mi me da lo mismo. Cada cual es diferente. Si prefieres cojer por el culo en vez de estar con una mujer, eso es problema tuyo. Disfrutalo! Pero por siaca, la mujer es lo mejor q dios trajo a este mundo! (esto no es una indirecta a nadie aqui en el lounge). No hay pq picarse.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Bro that's where your making the mistake, they didn't "turn" gay. Now I'm not saying that there aren't some men and women who engage in ****sexuality because of curiosity or just plain horniness....

But people that live out their lives gay, have gay relationships etc, they are born that way. They were no more turned gay, than you were turned straight. Most of us are genetically programmed to like the opposite sex, it's the more common sexual behavior.

But there are some people that aren't that way, about 4-6% of the worlds population to be exact and they do have a gay gene or at least scientists are leaning heavily that way. If you want to consider that a failure, then I can't change your mind but I don't see how it's affecting us as a human species because we continue to grow and multiply because there will always be more straight people than gay people.
            I remember in psych class hearing that a large majority of people in prison engage in gay sex and something like 99% of them become 100% hetrosexual when they get their freedom.

Isn't that an example of people becoming gay and then becoming straight?

Comment

Working...
            X