No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sturm vs Zbik, Boytsov vs Guinn Tense Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sturm vs Zbik, Boytsov vs Guinn Tense Weigh-In

A tense weigh-in took place in Germany, between former Universum stablemates Felix Sturm (36-2-2, 15KOs) and Sebastian Zbik (30-1, 10KOs). They boxers have traded words for weeks and promise to make it a war. Sturm defends his WBA middleweight title against Zbik on Friday night at the Lanxess Arena in Cologne. In the co-feature, rising heavyweight Denis Boytsov (30-0, 25KOs) will fight American veteran Domonick Guinn (33-8-1, 22KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    A tense weigh-in took place in Germany, between former Universum stablemates Felix Sturm (36-2-2, 15KOs) and Sebastian Zbik (30-1, 10KOs). They boxers have traded words for weeks and promise to make it a war. Sturm defends his WBA middleweight title against Zbik on Friday night at the Lanxess Arena in Cologne. In the co-feature, rising heavyweight Denis Boytsov (30-0, 25KOs) will fight American veteran Domonick Guinn (33-8-1, 22KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]
    No weights?

Comment

Boytsov looks like a tank.

Comment

sturm has the perfect body no ****. big shoulders and arms, small chest and lats.

Comment

Wow...Guinn has really let himself go.

Comment

3rd photo Sturm has a black eye already? I'm sure he'll score another robbery.

Comment

Sturm getting beat up by sparring partners just wait until ZbikMeister gets a hold of you.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                Wow...Guinn has really let himself go.
                I really hope he gets knocked out in this fight. All these American heavyweights are just fat and stupid looking. Guinn had great potential but he's a no hoper now. It's embarrassing to look at him

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                  Sturm getting beat up by sparring partners just wait until ZbikMeister gets a hold of you.
                  I believe Zbik had a black eye as well at one of the first pressers, anyways, I wouldn't read too much into that.
                  The fight will most likely be close, will most definitely go to the cards, but I think Sturm will prevail, even if he looked very lacklustre in his last 2 fights.

If anyone wants to bet points, I have Sturm at 2:1 odds, maximum my 8 billion vs your 4 billion.

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                  Boytsov looks like a tank.
                  If it wasn't for his hand injuries, he'd be one of the main contenders for the Klitschkos by now, even despite his big reach disadvantages against some of the huge heavyweights...

Comment

sturm ripped

Comment

Working...
                    X