No announcement yet.

Floyds elbow roll vs Cottos body slams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyds elbow roll vs Cottos body slams

Which will be more effective come may 5th?

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
    Which will be more effective come may 5th?
    SMH...u didn't even bother to elaborate on ur stupid @$$ "elbow roll or body slam"...should we automatically know ur interpretation of the two????

I can smell the hate already...am starting to regret giving this BS thread attention!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SincereDaGreat View Post
      SMH...u didn't even bother to elaborate on ur stupid @$$ "elbow roll or body slam"...should we automatically know ur interpretation of the two????

I can smell the hate already...am starting to regret giving this BS thread attention!!!
      Elaborate the elbow that floyd has used in his last 4 fights which he lands his elbow straight to the opponents face . The body slam watch urkal vs cotto watch clottey vs cotto and you'll know what I'm talking about. Third yes your dumb ass probably shouldhave not paid any attention to this thread

Comment

Comment

!!!!!

Comment

floyd's elbows..mofo is slick about it...... it'd be funny as **** if cotto body slams floyd tho..

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
              Elaborate the elbow that floyd has used in his last 4 fights which he lands his elbow straight to the opponents face . The body slam watch urkal vs cotto watch clottey vs cotto and you'll know what I'm talking about. Third yes your dumb ass probably shouldhave not paid any attention to this thread
              Shouldn't an elbow bust an opponents face up??? Heavy on the exaggeration but we know how the HATERS get down so I'm not surprised lol!! We someone it cut or even has a bump from this lethal elbow, let me know. Or when there's a point deducted. There's so much to talk about and this is what u bring to the table!? Smh I just feed a troll!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SincereDaGreat View Post
                  Shouldn't an elbow bust an opponents face up??? Heavy on the exaggeration but we know how the HATERS get down so I'm not surprised lol!! We someone it cut or even has a bump from this lethal elbow, let me know. Or when there's a point deducted. There's so much to talk about and this is what u bring to the table!? Smh I just feed a troll!!!
                  Theres plenty of pictures and videos showing floyd doing this if you don't know about it you obviously dont kno ****

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
                    floyd's elbows..mofo is slick about it...... it'd be funny as **** if cotto body slams floyd tho..
                    For real sometimes u miss it watching it live u gotta rewind to see his elbow punch combo

Comment

Working...
                    X