No announcement yet.

If The Rumors Are True Nazim Is The Only Trainer That Can Help Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If The Rumors Are True Nazim Is The Only Trainer That Can Help Cotto

The fight is 2 months away the training camp has already started I mean who the **** is training Cotto if not Steward right now? This is so bizzare. Cotto and Steward were a perfect match because Steward was taking Cotto back to boxing. Nazim is not a perfect match but for this particular fight he is perfect and if rumors are true Cotto should do everything in his power to get him.

Why isn't Steward training Cotto?

Comment

Don't worry. Margarito only won because of the plaster, right?

Comment

Like I said in another thread, Cotto will be fine. The man's a veteran so he knows what he needs to do for the Margarito fight. Team Cotto knows what they need to do, even a street bum knows what the gameplan is.

Richardson would be a good pick if they do decide to look for another trainer. I'll see if I can apply MYSELF for the job because I have a perfect gameplan I made the other night. DOES anyone know where I can call Cotto to hopefully get the job??? Thanks.

But **** Steward that litte punk biotch. I better not come across him in real life or I'll lay him flat!

Comment

not good sign changing trainer still 2 months to go to fight night ...

Comment

Margarito only won cuz of the plaster

Comment

To be honest, though some trainers have the tools to show their fighters new skills, at the end of the day it’s how both the fighters and the trainers both mesh to building a formidable alliance that will work well both in and out of the ring.

I think two months is just way too soon for both Cotto and Nazim to find a comfort zone in each other…

Comment

**** that, go back with his uncle.

Comment

i read ont he other thread its about money, so i guess it wont be nazeem that he will be getting...

is miguel and his uncle on speaking terms?

but most probabaly cotto will go to someone the he can boss around like his trainer during the pac fight...

Comment

this is bad...i think Margo is in his head

Comment

Working...
                    X