Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how is it possible to lose 142 professional fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
    if you would f-ucking leave these boards we would all win

Haha! The guy is absolutely obsessed with ''steroidgio''
    Sergio must of took his missus or something.

Comment

This is funny

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...3922&cat=boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
        These types of fighters are needed boxing. I remember reading a boxing article a while ago on why Journeymen are important for the sport. They don't go in there to win, they go in there to survive and avoid getting knocked out. These journeymen aren't fools by any means, they've crafted a way to survive, but they do enjoy boxing - even if they aren't going to win.
        yup - i read an article of something similar and one guy said "hell i got paid to travel the world and step in the ring with my own heros and guys i would have never got the chance to meet otherwise". . .

i'd be "that guy" . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
          These types of fighters are needed boxing. I remember reading a boxing article a while ago on why Journeymen are important for the sport. They don't go in there to win, they go in there to survive and avoid getting knocked out. These journeymen aren't fools by any means, they've crafted a way to survive, but they do enjoy boxing - even if they aren't going to win.
          i think i read that same article. ring magazine right ??

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            if Steroidgio Martinez stopped taking PEDs and fought legitimate opposition he would be 0-142.
            You're a fucking ******.

Comment

wow...interesting and kind of sad regarding the suicide...

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                if Steroidgio Martinez stopped taking PEDs and fought legitimate opposition he would be 0-142.
                Amazing, this thread is so far removed from Sergio and yet you still feel the urge to talk about him. I understand you dislike him but i dislike Nazi's, i dont feel the urge to mention them everytime i post something.

ps, heres another
                http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...2153&cat=boxer

Comment

no wonder he killed himself

Comment

wow thats a hell of a lot of losing but there is also an incredible number of realy good british fighters on there, some he even faced numerous times, takes alot of heart to keep getting back in that ring knowing you will lose, but at least the guy made a living doing somthing he enjoyed but sad to see he had to end his life, must be tough on the mind and soul living the way he did.

Comment

ill feel bad having him on my record as one of the fighters i beat

just saying

Comment

Working...
                      X