This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Whenever 50 cent forces Mayweather into a strip club he's not in a good mood. Floyd misses Ellerbe's hangouts.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
      I believe there are a number of indirect messages in the bible that prohibit gambling, just google it.
      so what is casting losts in your opinion... its a form of gambling... they did it in the bible...

now if u want to get him on anything it would be the love of money, gambling is not a wicked act... its the love of money that the bible speaks out against, and yes hes obviously guilty of that lol

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        when floyd gets into trouble its all marketing ***** LOL!! how the phuck is getting in trouble at a strip club gonna promote your next up n coming fight?? phucking *****s are so in denial!! LOL!!
        Did you even read the article dumb ass. I guess not cause if you did you'd know hes not in trouble, it clearly states he anD 50 had nothing to do with the brawl.lol dumb ass idiot. You hate Floyd you hate HBO BOXING.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
          roid rage!!! im telling ya!! how come u dont hear ***** like this from pacman?? the suppose PEDS user? LOL!!
          Ever notice how people just ignore your posts (this being the lone exception)?

Yeah, there's a reason for that..

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
            the same reason america is supposivley a god fearing country but promotes nothing but immoral sex, drugs, money, and death on television... hes just a victim of this mess we are in its that easy
            Well I agree america is far from a god fearing country otherwise they wouldn't be killing a million iraqi's in an ilegal war for oil. But I disagree about floyd being a victim, it's his own choice to do what ever he wants to do, nobody is forcing his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
              Signs of hard training. Look at his eyes, thier puffy and swollen. Mayweather just went to relax by looking at some ass. something most men do, thats why the strip club is a billion dollar business. The police were there and Mayweather took full avantage of it. He knew it would make the news, smart smart man. You idiots could not wait to post about it,lol. Plan in action, Mayweather is really a professional, he has mastered this marketing *****.

This thead is another failure. Mayweather and 50 had nothing to do with the brawl, what world are you living in dude, can't you read ur own post. Mayweather is training his ass off, just look at how puffy and swollen his eyes are, thats from heavy sparring my friends. He's using this to prmote his fight. All plublisity is good when promoting a fight. It gets people talking about the fight and intrest them into buying the fight, if for no other reason than seeing Mayweather get beat, they still buy the fight, lol. So you idiots keep hope alive for the king to fall, its not gonna happen, Mayweather is in his prime and I believe he's gonna stop Ortiz in another shocking performance. You idiots,lol, at least you keep me laughing, lol dumb ignorant kids. Keep watching the game, maybe one day you'll understand my sport.

Threating Police is awfully stupid you ****** it also give a Judge incentive to throw the book at him when he's found guilty of wife beating but since you *****s have very low IQ's only people like you would think this is smart.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                Did you even read the article dumb ass. I guess not cause if you did you'd know hes not in trouble, it clearly states he anD 50 had nothing to do with the brawl.lol dumb ass idiot. You hate Floyd you hate HBO BOXING.
                i love boxing bro, i dont have anything against lil floyd or HBO LOL!! wtf does any of this have to do with HBO?? phucking *****s! and u said floyd knew the cops was gonna be there so he wanted to promote and market his fight.. wtf does causing a scene at a strip club help promote your fight? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
                  Well I agree america is far from a god fearing country otherwise they wouldn't be killing a million iraqi's in an ilegal war for oil. But I disagree about floyd being a victim, it's his own choice to do what ever he wants to do, nobody is forcing his hand.
                  yeah i see what ur saying

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                    so what is casting losts in your opinion... its a form of gambling... they did it in the bible...

now if u want to get him on anything it would be the love of money, gambling is not a wicked act... its the love of money that the bible speaks out against, and yes hes obviously guilty of that lol
                    In the Bible "casting lots" had the form, but not always the substance of gambling. The Roman soldier's method of gambling for the robe of Jesus was used in selecting Judas's successor (Luke 23:34; John 19:23-25; Acts 1:26). In the Old Testament, God intervened to remove the element of chance when "casting lots" was used to determine His will (i.e. 1 Sam. 14:41-42).

Because the Bible does not explicitly say, "thou shall not gamble,"defenders of gambling sometimes say that gambling is not condemned. The Bible does not specifically condemn the snorting of cocaine either! But that does not make it right, or acceptable to God.

The word "rape" is not found in the Bible, yet it is almost universally considered as sinful. The Bible is a book of principles. If everything that could be mentioned were mentioned by name, the Bible would be so massive that we could not live long enough to read it all. What makes gambling sinful? It violates a number of New Testament principles.

For example, 1. gambling violates the New Testament principle of stewardship. 2. Gambling is sinful because it violates the law of love. 3. Gambling is sinful because the fruit of gambling is evil

Should we expect anything good to come from ventures designed to benefit one person at the expense of another. If a person who called himself a christian engages in a thing that causes strife and vanity, then his "christianity" is worthless.

Gambling is sinful because it is a form of materialism. Consider: Matthew 6:19-24 and Colossians 3:1-2.

Gambling is associated with the deeds of the flesh (Galatians 5:19-21). It is an expression of the love of the world (1 John 2:15-17). It is nothing more than greed and covetousness (Eph. 5:5; Col. 3:5). It is the worship of materialism.

It has no spiritually redeeming value.
                    Last edited by talz; 08-04-2011, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      Threating Police is awfully stupid you ****** it also give a Judge incentive to throw the book at him when he's found guilty of wife beating but since you *****s have very low IQ's only people like you would think this is smart.
                      thats stupid...one as nothing to do with the other. the fact is if he really threatened police and if his behavior was so egregious as the article seems to be making it, he would have gotten arrested. last i checked threatening police officers was a crime. but yea, u guys go and believe everything u read because its the cool thing to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X