Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Looking to Get Back in the Ring ASAP?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Looking to Get Back in the Ring ASAP?

While many assume that Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s next opponent will likely be the winner of the November 14th clash between Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto, it appears that Team Mayweather is exploring other options

http://fighthype.com/pages/content5830.html

That implies that they might be gunning for Mosley and not Cotto or Pacquiao.

Comment

If true it will more than likely be Mosley. Good stuff

Comment

I hope so..this could be a semi-final showdown..winners fight eachother and the losers can fight for 3rd place!!..

Comment

Mosley? Makes sense, but I'll believe it when i see it. I dont see floyd fighting in dec or jan.

Comment

Good possibility, Vitali and Floyd both may be fighting in December.

Comment

If he dont fight Mosley or winner of Pac/Cotto, hes a fight ducking prick...

I hear that the IBF will be staking a vacant title shot in the WW division. This was a rumor around our gym. If so...I wonder who it will be fighting for it. hmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                While many assume that Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s next opponent will likely be the winner of the November 14th clash between Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto, it appears that Team Mayweather is exploring other options

http://fighthype.com/pages/content5830.html
                It may also, be to show Arum that Floyd has other options and doesn't really need to chase him for a Pac fight.

Pre-fight negotiation tactics ....

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  It may also, be to show Arum that Floyd has other options and doesn't really need to chase him for a Pac fight.

Pre-fight negotiation tactics ....
                  same thing i was thinking. i doubt that he will fight shane

Comment

maybe he wants to fight by the end of the year because cotto-manny is on november so its only a monthe apart so they might be able to make the fight happen for around march, april or may. even tho i think he will pick manny even if he loses, either way or maybe he will give mosley a shot idk.

Comment

Working...
                    X