No announcement yet.

Advice for First Training Sessions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
    Take your negative vibes else ware. We like to have a few laughs in this forum. So **** off sally.

Brently's one liners are returning.

Comment

make sure u practice and do all that stuff by ureslef as much as possible, ull improve so much more if u just keep practicing ur stance, and focus more on defence aswell, almost anyone can throw a punch its takin them that makes u a good fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
        My boxing gym is small. Does anyone know the best boxing gym in Melbourne. How much do you guys pay a week and train.
        Hey, where abouts in Melbourne are you? i know a good decent sized gym which is fairly cheap.

Comment

Western Suburbs willing to travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
            Western Suburbs willing to travel.
            go to Fitzroy stars boxing gym in Gertrude st, Fitzroy. Its an Aboriginal gym, good guys and trainers there. Value for money aswell, i think it is about $80 for 3 months. there is also a weights gym upstairs which is included with your membership. im sure the trainer there trains guys for amateur comp. to get there, take the '86 tram' from bourke st in the city, the gym is across the road from the fitzroy high rise flats. there is a yellow sign out the front. i used to train there, it is the best value for money gym i could find in melb. if you want to know more, ask.

Comment

I was planning to go to that one. I might start after first semester of Uni is finished.

Comment

Working...
              X