Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I Won 8 of 12 Rounds, I Expected To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, people. Don't lump all cotto fans into one mindset. Each is free to their own opinion, but most good Cotto fans acknowledge Canelo clearly won, but most of us take issue with the all three wide scorecards. It wasn't a shutout.

Myself, i respectfully give Canello his kudos, but i also give Cotto some credit. some say he was on his "bike". BS. He fight every round best he could. Was he supposed to stand in front of Canello and get KO'd? Please give him a little credit for lasting the entire fight, winning some rounds, w/o getting knocked down, or out.

Not bad for a battle worn 35 year old. Again, Kudos to Canello. The right man won.
    ------
    Edit; Some Cotto fans think Cotto won, they have a right to their opinion, but it doesn't mean we all do.
    Last edited by jazluvr; 11-25-2015, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Please, people. Don't lump all cotto fans into one mindset. Each is free to their own opinion, but most good Cotto fans acknowledge Canelo clearly won, but most of us take issue with the all three wide scorecards. It wasn't a shutout.

Myself, i respectfully give Canello his kudos, but i also give Cotto some credit. some say he was on his "bike". BS. He fight every round best he could. Was he supposed to stand in front of Canello and get KO'd? Please give him a little credit for lasting the entire fight, winning some rounds, w/o getting knocked down, or out.

Not bad for a battle worn 35 year old. Again, Kudos to Canello. The right man won.

I've been saying pretty much the same thing. But it's like pissing into the wind. It's much more fun to lump all Cotto fans together because that way they can express the hate they feel for Cotto. In this way it's like all other forums. Ignore the ones who make sense, and attack the fools as well as the fighter, who did nothing but fight his heart out against an opponent who was younger, bigger, and stronger.

Comment

• diva looks more battered than canelo. now he realizes its the competition he faced made him look great. he still thinks he beat trout, so I dunno this diva is trippin

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          Please, people. Don't lump all cotto fans into one mindset. Each is free to their own opinion, but most good Cotto fans acknowledge Canelo clearly won, but most of us take issue with the all three wide scorecards. It wasn't a shutout.

True Cotto fuaght his heart out, no shame in that bro. The score was a little overboard but clear who won. But this fight was great for the sport. The rivalry lives on with P.R vs Mex.

Comment

• Richard dwayer also had Cotto winning. This was a roberry.

Comment

• This fight was a robbery. The powers that be made sure Cotto didn't have a chance to win, and it appears like they're making sure most people connected to the media stay quiet. A bloody shame. We demand an investigation!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                Not a good look for Cotto. The scorecards were crap but he didn't win the fight. I had it 7-5 Canelo.
                I got the same scorecard. I saw Canelo win but those scorecards were ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                  This fight was a robbery. The powers that be made sure Cotto didn't have a chance to win, and it appears like they're making sure most people connected to the media stay quiet. A bloody shame. We demand an investigation!
                  this was bull****. from the brodcast to the judges. this was all done to make people believe canelo dominated when in reality it was a close fight,.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                    This fight was a robbery. The powers that be made sure Cotto didn't have a chance to win, and it appears like they're making sure most people connected to the media stay quiet. A bloody shame. We demand an investigation!

"I wonder what other atrocities the powers that be have planned? They foiled what was to everyone a clear Cotto win, but are THEY finished? What's to stop them from marching into our homes and standing over us at breakfast time making sure our cereal gets soggy? Who had the most to gain from Cotto losing? Yup that's right, Oscar De La Hoya. I'll bet my fishnets he's behind all of this!"

Comment

• cotto is overrated, always has been
                      his entire career

Comment

Working...
                      X