Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is youtube racist or does it respect other ppls opinions even if they're racists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

schools are not an open public forum in which the full scope of the constitution applies. . . i could give u a detailed answer because i just learned this in con law II for law school. . .

simlpy said, the govt. has a "significant, compelling interest" in inhibiting what can be said and done at public schools. . . the courts apply a balancing test, in which they said the govt.'s interests outweigh those of the students to enjoy freedom of speech. . . students still have some constitutional protections, and freedoms, but it's limited. . . same as prisons. . .

Comment

Youtube allows racism but not nudity? Fags.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
          Youtube allows racism but not nudity? Fags.
          I've seen nudity on youtube before, breast exams and breast surgeries. They even show girls private parts elsewhere too. Now of course they don't show **** nudity but who expected them to allow that?

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
            I've seen nudity on youtube before, breast exams and breast surgeries. They even show girls private parts elsewhere too. Now of course they don't show **** nudity but who expected them to allow that?
            if such video is uploaded it gets reported in like an hour and removed

nudity videos that is

Comment

Working...
            X