No announcement yet.

The Smartest Lounge Posters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
    Haha i see you, no Poobar here i swears, mild skunk smell after pressing with my fingers... enjoy your cheese, taste/smell wise its ****ing lush, no Easyryder though.... If you've tried squidgy black gold seal (afghan), then you would appreciate this toker comrade....
    i heard about that stuff man! a few friends used to smoke that , they said very nice and smooth but kicks your ass

Comment

Hugh, its a clumsy high, potent. Bit i prefer a nice Sativa type myself, this too Indica dominant.

Timmy, im here for a laugh, im just rambling, but i'm sure 'PCP-induced chat' hit my mind in reading this, woops.

Comment

Bayern ****ed Arsenal. Good. I'm all about intelligent thinking.

Comment

Who is the most intelligent guy here btw? For a noob to seek counsel. Like the highest power-level/ thought provoker?

Comment

Who is the most intelligent guy here btw? For a noob to seek counsel. Like the highest power-level/ thought provoker?
            go see that fat ****genized piece of crap, the_bringer.

Comment

Depends what you want specifically.

If you want advice on life, talip bin osman.

Comment

Talip Bin Osman sounds a very PC name, i'm inclined to him, hope his name doesn't befall him, i'm SSJ4 afterall. Hahahahaha.........

Jokes.
                Last edited by RightJab; 02-19-2013, 06:34 PM. Reason: Jokes.

Comment

Working...
                X