Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody familiar with chemtrails?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] anybody familiar with chemtrails?

i just found about about this recently. interesting stuff

No...but i have stayed in a holiday inn express!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      No...but i have stayed in a holiday inn express!

pac you.........

Comment

Oh dear.

Vinegar warriors!

There are an intrepid group of people who have discovered the secret to removing chemtrails: vinegar. There are numerous groups dedicated to it, and despite the obvious stupidity of it all, they seem to believe it. The trick is as follows; simply evaporate a certain amount of vinegar each day in order to disperse clouds and chemtrails and to clear the skies

Comment

I've seen those poisonous smoke trails all my life.......I'm still alive, no I don't believe in that...

Comment

It causes cancer...don't believe me? Just search YouTube or InfoWars. And if Alex Jones says it, it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Oh dear.

Vinegar warriors!

There are an intrepid group of people who have discovered the secret to removing chemtrails: vinegar. There are numerous groups dedicated to it, and despite the obvious stupidity of it all, they seem to believe it. The trick is as follows; simply evaporate a certain amount of vinegar each day in order to disperse clouds and chemtrails and to clear the skies

dayum.........

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I've seen those poisonous smoke trails all my life.......I'm still alive, no I don't believe in that...
              yea ive seen it too but im not exactly sure if its just a jet plane

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              It causes cancer...don't believe me? Just search YouTube or InfoWars. And if Alex Jones says it, it's true.

damn cancer? worse than cigarette?

Comment

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
                pac you.........
                its all i had!

Comment

i left a chemtrail on glove's, girl's back.

Comment

I've read on them...even how they're supposedly trying to rid the world of us blood type O negative peeps through them because we have "alien" blood (or blood type from mysterious/unknown origin, whateves) lol. Some of the chemtrail reads are funny and crazy. Some kind of interesting and make you think.

Comment

Working...
                    X