Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really want to see Shannon Briggs interupt Klitschko vs Fury press conferences

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want to see Shannon Briggs interupt Klitschko vs Fury press conferences

Not only would Briggs be hilarious, Tyson Fury would be hilarious right back to him. And you know that right after Klitschko vs Fury, Briggs might get a shot at fury, but Fury would have to lose of course, which he probably will.

ehh the whole lets go champ! campaign has gotten pretty old. Why doesnt briggs actually try to become a mandatory instead of making instagram vids

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
      ehh the whole lets go champ! campaign has gotten pretty old. Why doesnt briggs actually try to become a mandatory instead of making instagram vids
      Him and Fury will do trash talking with each other. It will be explosive.

Comment

lol me to kinda i wouldnt mind seeing fury and him go at it but honestly fury will be entertaining enough

Comment

Skip to 20:30 for Fury's thoughts on Klitschko and Briggs

Comment

Same lol. Seeing Wlads face and discomfort is priceless. #LetsGOChamp #WhyUzAfraid #WhereYouIsIIs #WhereYouSleepISleep #WhoYou****I****

Comment

Looking forward to this very possibility. It's been a while since there was a heavyweight rumble before a fight, this might just do the trick....

Would be even better if Chisora turned up and did something ridiculous again too.

Comment

I'd imagine Wlad and Tyson would have a short-term treaty to kick Briggs' ass and throw him out right then and there.

Comment

Originally posted by aretrospective View Post
                  Looking forward to this very possibility. It's been a while since there was a heavyweight rumble before a fight, this might just do the trick....

Would be even better if Chisora turned up and did something ridiculous again too.
                  I can picture this. All we need is Briggs to show up and mouth off then OUT OF NO WHERE, comes Deontay Wilder telling Briggs' to fight him then they argue and say they'll fight.

This is how they will announce Wilder's next fight. Wilder vs Briggs confirmed.

Comment

Where you go I go. What you eat I eat. What you do I do.
                    LETS GO CHAMP. LETS GO CHAMP.
                    classic.

Comment

Working...
                    X