• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now post a picture of your mom

lots of self portrait image threads but none of posters' mothers

lets have em

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      to come out of that uterus bringer you must be much older than i thought, she hasnt been fertile in 40 years i'd bet

Comment

Comment

Thread could be epic, if someone was actually crazy enough to do it. I'm stupid, but not crazy. Not with the photo shopping savages on here, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Is your mom by any chance related to the "Sittin' on 'da Toilet" lady?

Comment

I'm considering it... but I dread to think what some of you sods will do. Sick, I'm talking to you...

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                I'm considering it... but I dread to think what some of you sods will do. Sick, I'm talking to you...
                cmon rory lad, you're the kind of guy that can make this thread fun

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                  cmon rory lad, you're the kind of guy that can make this thread fun
                  She's sorting of lurking in the background at the moment so not right now

Comment

Yeah, c'mon Rory. It's not like I have photoshop open and waiting for the first fool to post a picture of their actual mother or anything.......

Comment

Working...
                    X