Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it really ruin boxing if they just made one belt per division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it really ruin boxing if they just made one belt per division?

I think in the end it will better for the sport in the long run. What do you guys think?

No, it would be one big way to win back the confidence of the general sports fans aswell as the boxing die hards. Maybe even help the boxing world to have some integrity again.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      No, it would be one big way to win back the confidence of the general sports fans aswell as the boxing die hards. Maybe even help the boxing world to have some integrity again.........Rockin'
      YES!:blow::blow::blow:

Comment

No, it would make it much, much better and respectable. Every fighter that dreams to be a champion has to fight the best, it honestly can't get much better than that.

Comment

ruin??????it would enhance it

Comment

That would be awesome but its something that will never ever happen! These alphabet organizations are only there to make money plus the promoters love belts to build up hype jobs and make more money (JCC jnr, Canelo etc)

Comment

Originally posted by mikelovesfood View Post
              I think in the end it will better for the sport in the long run. What do you guys think?
              Would say two belts per class should be enough. That way you can create two separate tracks and let the champions meet when they get to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                ruin??????it would enhance it
                The only reason I see why boxing is keeping it like how it is right now is because Boxing is corrupt and money talks! With several belts per divisions and the WBC's,IBF's,WBO's and so forth they collect so many BS fee's from the fighters. By making one belt per division it would be bad for the Jose Sulaiman's of boxing.

Having one belt per division would create integrity not money or not lol I dont know...It's just a risk I dont think boxing is willing to do at this point.

Comment

No way it ruins it. That's one of the things wrong with boxing. Boxing would be much better with one belt per division.

Comment

I dont think so There are too many fighters too be waiting for their one shot at the title, and if they lose they fall all the way back in the contendership line. The belts would hold WAY more value but I think their are just too many fighters in a division to be waiting and waiting for the one belt shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X