Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should have read more

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      for the record. Phil Ivey has played golf and poker with manny pacquiao in vegas, so thats about as unbiased he is.
      A gambler is not bias when betting. Only a fool is bias when betting his own money.

Comment

I'm really amazed with the Mayweather soldiers they're always ready to defend their idol. Good job guys let them *******s know they don’t know shit about boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
          A gambler is not bias when betting. Only a fool is bias when betting his own money.
          yeah tell that to the brits who bet david haye as a favorite against wlad.

phil ivey IS NOT a pro sports bettor. Hes a pro poker player and a degenerate gambler.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
            The guy doesn't know a thing about boxing end of story.
            ^^^^^

Comment

flmos having heart attacks

i guess none of yous have the courage to bet on floyd against manny

(show recipts otherwise you're full of ****)

Comment

if you win a lot of money playing poker and bet large sums on favorites, it's not very difficult to make millions betting on boxing.

me personally, i only like to bet on fights where i know the underdog is gonna win. example: wright vs trinidad

Comment

Who cares. Actual fighters who have been in the ring with them pick Floyd (JMM, Hatton, Oscar)

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    he lost 2 mill on superbowl, and hes borrowed AT LEAST 10 mill from FTP to cover his gambling debts.

so yeah, fantastic pokerplayer, but a gambling degenerate.

/THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                      if you win a lot of money playing poker and bet large sums on favorites, it's not very difficult to make millions betting on boxing.

me personally, i only like to bet on fights where i know the underdog is gonna win. example: wright vs trinidad
                      so because you understand odds, chance, risk, ruin etc, you know how to handicap boxing?

No way it does not work that way. It's like saying Ivey could make money on the stockmarket because hes used to placing bets.

You have to know something that the general public does not. Otherwise you just get ****ed by the vig.

Comment

Working...
                      X