Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of the most painful feelings you've had happen to your body?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    Vasectomy with minor complications that had me in bed for one month with nuts the size of watermelons

I couldn't sleep didn't want to eat or drink water because the pain was unbearable when I needed to get up and use the bathroom going to the doctors was extremely painful it felt like if I had a 100lb weight on my balls pulling them down

wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

I also tore my ACL playing basketball, another painful moment in my life
    And the winner, by TKO!

Comment

Hemorrhoids , not fun!

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
        Hemorrhoids , not fun!

lol/ i feel your pain. you just got to not eat too much.

Comment

May I ask how you set your arms on fire?
          Its a dumb story that i've told around here a few times.

So basically i was playing cards with a few friends on an inclosed deck in the the catskill mountains and we had one of those mosquito repellent bowl candles. The candle was lit for a little while and was partially melted so i added some lighter fluid into it to see if something would happened and nothing did. Then after a few hours it fully melted and got really hot and for some reason it exploded into a huge fireball that was toughing the ceiling. Of course only being 14 years old i thought "fcuk im going to burn this house down, lemme carry this huge fireball outside". As i picked it up, i slowly walked to the door and tripped fumbling the bowl of candle wax that was on fire onto my hands and arms and onto the door. Since it was wax, My hands were on fire for like 5-10 seconds until i could get to the sink. Burnt my eyebrows off as well as the front of my hairline. After a few seconds my skin began to melt off and form massive blisters Since my adrenaline was so high, the pain of them being on fire wasnt that bad and after i put my hands in cold water, it went away. It was when i had to take them out of the cold water that they felt like they were on fire

I went to a small hospital in the mountains and they wanted to helicopter me to a burn unit, i didnt have insurance so my parents said no

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Its a dumb story that i've told around here a few times.

So basically i was playing cards with a few friends on an inclosed deck in the the catskill mountains and we had one of those mosquito repellent bowl candles. The candle was lit for a little while and was partially melted so i added some lighter fluid into it to see if something would happened and nothing did. Then after a few hours it fully melted and got really hot and for some reason it exploded into a huge fireball that was toughing the ceiling. Of course only being 14 years old i thought "fcuk im going to burn this house down, lemme carry this huge fireball outside". As i picked it up, i slowly walked to the door and tripped fumbling the bowl of candle wax that was on fire onto my hands and arms and onto the door. Since it was wax, My hands were on fire for like 5-10 seconds until i could get to the sink. Burnt my eyebrows off as well as the front of my hairline. After a few seconds my skin began to melt off and form massive blisters Since my adrenaline was so high, the pain of them being on fire wasnt that bad and after i put my hands in cold water, it went away. It was when i had to take them out of the cold water that they felt like they were on fire

I went to a small hospital in the mountains and they wanted to helicopter me to a burn unit, i didnt have insurance so my parents said no
            Omg! that's horrible ^^^ (my worst nightmare) lol!

on the real you lucky you didn't burn the whole mountain down bro!
            Last edited by -jose-; 03-10-2013, 11:49 PM.

Comment

I had what I think was a minor heart attack, was walking home from the pub one night when I started hearing my heart beat, not sure how too describe the feeling as it only lasted a few seconds before I blacked out and dropped too the ground like a sack of ****, but the pain was immense, I've shattered my collar bone, broke quite other a few bones, lost the end of one of my fingers etc, but nothing is in the same world as the pain I was in for them few seconds during and for about half hour after I got up, quite a few years on and I still get real bad stabbing pains where my heart is, never been too the Dr over it though, refused too at the time because I was young and scared obviously didn't want family knowing they had enough too worry about. Another time I had a cancer scare too do with my eye which is quite close too the heart pain.

Comment

Omg! that's horrible ^^^ (my worst nightmare) lol!

on the real you lucky you didn't burn the whole mountain down bro!
                It was, luckily it was the beginning of the summer and they grew back by school!

And i was. When i called 911, and told them what happened they sent an army of firetrucks at 3am because it was a really dry summer

Comment

I think I got you all beat. If you look up the worst physical pains known to man, what I suffered is rated at #4

#1 - stomach cancer

#2 - cluster headache

#3 - heart attack

#4 - KIDNEY STONES

I have suffered broken bones, immense stomach pains from a viral infection and years in boxing and I wouldn't wish kidney stones on anyone in the world, not even my worst enemy.

It's hurts so fukin bad, I thought I was hallucinating. It was like my body wanted to just stop functioning but I couldn't pass out which many people do.

It feels like you swallowed hot coals and you're burning from the inside out. It's fukin brutal.

Comment

Ruptured spleen. Probably somewhat distant second would be when I broke my arm.

Comment

Physical pain would be a toothache or back pain.

I had my arm broken and partially severed, cutting nerves tendons and an artery in a car accident but it didnt really hurt much. I guess I was in shock, blood was spurting 3-4 yards everytime my heart beat. Strangely I was completely calm.

Nothing compares to emotional pain though, I've never felt worse than when I heard my mother died 15 years ago and my best friend if 20 years had been killed 2 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X