No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Soto-Matthysse: A War Expected By Fans And Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Soto-Matthysse: A War Expected By Fans And Fighters

You have to give credit to Humberto Soto and Lucas Matthysse for knowing their role.

The two are slated to square off in a super lightweight bout that is highly anticipated on the sport’s cult level. Their 12-round title eliminator serves as the co-feature to a SHOWTIME-televised card topped by a welterweight battle between Victor Ortiz and Josesito Lopez.

Neither Soto nor Matthysse pretend that their bout is expected to be a tactical chess match. Many expect the fight to steal the show – and thankfully, so do the combatants. [Click Here To Read More]

When this fight got announced my jaw dropped. Truly a fight I can't wait to see. If you got any friends who are on the fence about boxing after Pacquiao vs Bradley this is the fight to show them.

Comment

yeah this has the capability to be a war

also soto is the guy that pacquiao ducked

Comment

I love matthysse man, glad he's getting so many good fights.

Comment

With Victor Ortiz vs. Josesito Lopez also happening on this show it will be a good night of boxing.

Golden Boy once again giving us a solid card.
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 06-19-2012, 12:10 AM.

Comment

It doesn´t look like Matthysse could keep up with Soto´s pace, correct me if I´m wrong.

Comment

Matthysse will win this one with his punching power and underrated boxing skills.

Comment

good fight...

Comment

Zorrita has this. People keep ducking, he keeps snatching belts.

Comment

Lucas will dominate this fight. Soto is on the downside of his career and the brutal punching Matthysse is naturally bigger.

Comment

Working...
                    X