Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walt and R!Z make a rap video!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Walt and R!Z make a rap video!!!!

Simply awesome...............

Where the hell them two at? Miss them.

They are probably in Hialeah hollering at chongas in busted ass Honda's.

Comment

These kids are fcking awesome.reminds me of this

Comment

That's hilarious, especially coming from a white washed wannabe Aztec warrior. I'm glad there's comp wifi at the club house for u to post this.

For the record, I insisted that Walt wear his contact lenses but Walt's convinced the glasses make him an intellectual.

Comment

Walt stole his glasses from me. We was hunting gators, and shit. Took my my foot. Dirty ass peckerwood.

Riz is actually from a lost Central American tribe of the Keebler elves. They make those little pocket holders for your Sharpies.

Comment

Im the one wit the coke habit, so im obviously the star rapper.

Riz carried all the equipment to the video shoot so i let him hold one of my firearms and act hard.

Ps, cuauht trying to make a name off of me for the 1,527th time.

I know you aint talking meth mouf pea.

Comment

Cuauht hates me cuz im on my way to sobe on friday while he's still dropping off mail to clowns in his office amd stealing food from the fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Im the one wit the coke habit, so im obviously the star rapper.

Riz carried all the equipment to the video shoot so i let him hold one of my firearms and act hard.

Ps, cuauht trying to make a name off of me for the 1,527th time.

I know you aint talking meth mouf pea.
                Awesome avi, bud.

I haven't smoked all my teeth out. Yet.

Comment

A lot of people on the forum dont know this but cuauht was a grandfather at 31.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    A lot of people on the forum dont know this but cuauht was a grandfather at 31.
                    Hahaha, that's just wrong. Why don't you tell the story of how you and Riz came to become such good friends?

See Walt was driving through Hialeah looking for Mexicans to come and do some work on his lawn and he saw this 4'6" Nicaraguan kid on the street. He had a snotty nose and dirty feet since he was barefoot.

He felt sorry for the kid and pulled over and asked if the kid was hungry or needed something. Riz was actually there preaching the word of God and had a sign that said

"Jesus es el camino y la verdad" (Jesus is the truth and the way)

They went back to Walts house, the lawn was cut and Walt had an 8 ball and the rest is history.

Comment

Working...
                    X