No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Deserves BWAA Fighter Of The Decade Award

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slickfox View Post
    are you sure marquez is a HOFer, I feel his resume a little short since he didnt get those decisions against pac and then no matter the weight floyd make him look like a fool
    He was fighting way above his natural weight and he still couldn't get knocked out by floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
      He was fighting way above his natural weight and he still couldn't get knocked out by floyd.
      Floyd wasnt trying to KO him. He carried him. You can just watch the fight to see that. Floyd had his way with him on offense and defense if he wanted to walk him down like he did Mosley JMM wouldve been a sitting duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Floyd wasnt trying to KO him. He carried him. You can just watch the fight to see that. Floyd had his way with him on offense and defense if he wanted to walk him down like he did Mosley JMM wouldve been a sitting duck.
        why do you think he carried him then?

I see no reason to do so. He didn't go for the knock out because he couldn't.

Comment

why do you think he carried him then?

I see no reason to do so. He didn't go for the knock out because he couldn't.
          Because he spent 21 months away and needed the rounds.

Marquez didnt even come close to winning one round. If Floyd turned the heat up he would've retired Marquez. He respects him.

Comment

Because he spent 21 months away and needed the rounds.

Marquez didnt even come close to winning one round. If Floyd turned the heat up he would've retired Marquez. He respects him.
            Yes I think he respects marquez fro the counter punching job he did on pacquiao. I think floyd really respects marquez's boxing brain.

I think he saw a bit of himself in Marquez, when he figured Pacquaio out.

Comment

Yes I think he respects marquez fro the counter punching job he did on pacquiao. I think floyd really respects marquez's boxing brain.

I think he saw a bit of himself in Marquez, when he figured Pacquaio out.
              I think he respects him more as a man. JMM didnt trash talk Floyd or anything he was just grateful for the shot.

I know he respects his fight game too but Floyd knew JMM had nothing for him at that weight.

Comment

I think he respects him more as a man. JMM didnt trash talk Floyd or anything he was just grateful for the shot.

I know he respects his fight game too but Floyd knew JMM had nothing for him at that weight.
                Which makes me wonder........How on earth does pacquiao stand a chance against floyd, after looking at what marquez did to him?

Comment

Which makes me wonder........How on earth does pacquiao stand a chance against floyd, after looking at what marquez did to him?
                  Pacquiao completely shut out Clottey a top contender so has proven himself to be a good WW.

Marquez cant move up in weight as well as Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss2k10 View Post
                    Pacquiao completely shut out Clottey a top contender so has proven himself to be a good WW.

Marquez cant move up in weight as well as Pac.
                    But Clottey had a passive style defence, not an active/dynamic defence like floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hieroglyphics View Post
                      Mayweather > Pacquiao
                      If I were your grade-1 Mathematics teacher. I will FAIL you.

Comment

Working...
                      X