This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 7forever View Post
    Puleeeeze. You can't provide one example where anyone has challenged the evidence. Posting that silly video from that fat idiot, bobharris77 is a ****ing joke. I used that clip alot in my research in proving the film was altered. The truth is coming out and that is what you guys have witnessed in this thread.
    its quite obvious the alleged silver hand gun was nothing more than the passenger next to the driver's white hair reflected by sunlight. im done with your stupidity.

Comment

• Grey streak fake out by CIA GOON SQUAD

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
      OVER THEN ACROSS=FAKE

ACROSS WHEN IT'S NEEDED

Confirmed by Greer's left arm crossing over in the Nix film.

Comment

• Bob Harris, a disinformation failure at Kennedy research

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
        Only on the internet could someone claim that posting some fat ******'s yt video means anything more than posting a fat idiot's yt video. You accomplished less than these people. At least they tried to do something.

Comment

• Willie does NOT know what he's talking about

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
          its quite obvious the alleged silver hand gun was nothing more than the passenger next to the driver's white hair reflected by sunlight. im done with your stupidity.
          Mary took her pic at zframe 309 and in it, the fake blob of white is entirely missing from Roy's head because it was added during alteration to cover the gun over Greer's shoulder. Connally's reflection is accurately depicted in both the pic and film for authenticity.

The fake reflection was NOT added to the nix or muchmore films.

Comment

• Bobharris77 exposed as an obvious fraud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DguBc...eature=related
            I knew a long time ago, bobharris77 had realized during the making of this clip that the film had in fact been altered to hide the fact the driver shot Kennedy. He did make some adjustments to it because you can no longer advance it with your mouse from 158-200-202. At two minutes you could see the red smoke and then advance to 202 and see the red blotch appear, both of those happening in unison with the white extending backward.

At around 1:30 he's babbling on about how the driver's left hand is at his side while holding steady at frame 312. At the end of his verbal nonsense he advances to frame 313 where you can clearly see it extend in sync with the headshot. What he did was create this effect which distracts the viewer from seeing that fake white working in sync with the fake red blotch. He did this because the screen didn't change for 30 or more seconds before advancing it to 313. This amount of time would have revealed to at least some people the connection between the fake reflection and the headshot. Bob, knows the driver fired on Kennedy and this effect proves it beyond any doubt. Bob, is a wannabe conspiracy theorist which means the driver did it, is off limits. This should teach anybody out there...do not try to use the film to disprove an obvious fact because some sleuth may come along and use it against you. After this idiot found out I was using his stupid video to prove the film was altered he went back and enhanced the effect to better hide the fake white and fake mist causing and hiding the headshot from the front.

The above affect was created to hide the fake reflection and fake blood mist are in fact working in sync to cause and hide the heashot coming from the driver. Watch the fake white extend in unison with red mist between 312-313.

Comment

The above affect was created to hide the fake reflection and fake blood mist are in fact working in sync to cause and hide the heashot coming from the driver. Watch the fake white extend in unison with red mist between 312-313.

One frame is in focus, the other is blurred. This creates a widening of everything including the white reflection on top of the guys head.

Show me a frame were u can clearly see THE GUN.

Also, ur just inventing the idea a the guy bent forward to retrieve the gun. the same guy who was shot with the first bullet.???

Are u saying there was a shooter behind jfk that shot him with the first bullet, then the driver turned around and shot him in the head, threw the gun down, and the passenger, who was now shot through the chest, bent forward to pick up the gun??

AND, the fatal shot left a crater entry wound in the BACK of jfk's skull, and exited the front.

Comment

• Shortened gif of Greer shooting JFK

I shaved off two seconds on the end, making it only 3 seconds and it creates a huge difference in seeing Greer's left arm going over his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. Nix gif shows driver killing Kennedy. Nix gif shows driver shooting jfk.

Comment

• Interesting reply on another forum

Has anyone tried telling this to there skeptic family or friends. at first thought everyone thought I was real life trollin them hard, but once I showed them this post they are like "WTF"

I figure no media network is allowed to talk about this material, but can't 4chan or something get this spread on the internet.

I want to post it on my facebook wall but I feel FED's would come knocking (yes just in case paranoid)

Comment

Has anyone tried telling this to there skeptic family or friends. at first thought everyone thought I was real life trollin them hard, but once I showed them this post they are like "WTF", this guy is a straight ******!
                    Corrected it for you.

Answer my last post or piss off trolling your bull***** elsewhere. :****you:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      Oh, i see it now. The look over his shoulder. But in the bottom gif u can see his left hand still on the wheel the 2nd time he looks to back.

Also, it makes no sense that the first shot that hit JFK was fired from behind and above, the bullet going through his throat and into the passenger below his nipple. The direction of the bullet proves the shot came from above.
                      Then the driver decides to turn around and shoot him in the head. Why not let the first shooter just take another shot?
                      Plus, as i said, the exit wound is at the front of his head, so the fatal shot also came from behind.
                      Still no gun to be seen.
                      Outline in it red.
                      Not circle it, outline it.
                      No you can't see his hand. You see a fake hand with no arm attached to it. The nix film proves his left arm crossed over his right shoulder which proves the zfilm was altered. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'R TALKING ABOUT.
                      NO HAND OR ARM AT FRAME 304.

302-306 fake hand starts with two dots. Greer's hand is hidden by Roy's head.

Comment

Working...
                      X