No announcement yet.

Ariza - Mayweather Sr. Is Illiterate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariza - Mayweather Sr. Is Illiterate

Pacquiao’s nutritionist Teri Tom called Floyd Mayweather Sr.’s charge that the Filipino icon takes steroids to retain his speed and power despite invading higher weight divisions an absurd accusation.

“I’m not even going to dignify that with an answer except to say that some guys are more genetically gifted than others,” said Tom who was recruited by Pacquiao’s conditioning coach Alex Ariza to join the training team. “I’ve seen over 900 clients in my nutrition practice – that’s a lot of bodies. I know that guys who’ve thought their whole lives that they’re hard gainers often find out that if we pinpoint exactly how much protein and calories they need, and if we monitor and adapt over time, their genetic potential far exceeds their expectations. Obviously, Manny has incredible genetic gifts. Our job is to bring the most out of those gifts.”

Regarding Mayweather Sr., Ariza said he could only expect crazy comments from someone who didn’t even finish high school.

“We use supplements, not steroids,” said Ariza. “Someone who never finished high school, like Mayweather, wouldn’t understand the difference and that’s why they make dumb comments.”

Asked how much longer Pacquiao could fight at a high level given his age, Tom said “while he just keeps getting stronger and faster, a couple of more fights and he’ll probably move on to politics.”

Tom called Pacquiao’s rise from flyweight to possibly the welterweight champion “an incredible run.”

More On Pac's Jeet Kune Do nutrition regimen under Teri Tom

[from philstar]
    Last edited by Killa_Kali; 11-19-2009, 04:53 PM.

dont worry about ariza, senior. you should give tom a wide berth if i were you. she gonna tax that ass of yours.

Comment

who's more credible when talking about nutrition: university faculty member or crackhead?

I'm going w/ the university faculty member

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        who's more credible when talking about nutrition: university faculty member or crackhead?

I'm going w/ the university faculty member
        When it comes to drugs i'd go with the ex crackhead old man that has probably used roids himself.

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

Working...
          X