No announcement yet.

khans drunken turkey dance explained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khans drunken turkey dance explained

first of all im no amir khan fan...and enjoyed the hype job getting exposed as well..but come on people say he was doing the drunken money off of a jab..first of all it was a left hook second of all people he got hit dead in the temple!!!! i dont care how tough you are a temple shot will disoreintate the toughest man... but all in all great ko.lol

Originally posted by larryx View Post
    first of all im no amir khan fan...and enjoyed the hype job getting exposed as well..but come on people say he was doing the drunken money off of a jab..first of all it was a left hook second of all people he got hit dead in the temple!!!! i dont care how tough you are a temple shot will disoreintate the toughest man... but all in all great ko.lol
    your either xsplosivo or livedog?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
      That's garbage. Khan got hit in the forehead by a glancing hook and it set him off doing the khan-khan.

Comment

Originally posted by wayno View Post
        your either xsplosivo or livedog?
        nah bra im larryx the 1 and only no alt here homie

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          That's garbage. Khan got hit in the forehead by a glancing hook and it set him off doing the khan-khan.
          naw it was the right temple been looking at the gif all day

Comment

Working...
          X