No announcement yet.

Alexander Povetkin vs. Manuel Charr Round-by-Round & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
    Based on that, both Haye and Wilder spark Povetkin out....Stiverne will likely KO him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
      Wow,Povetkin looked ultra sharp,slick and conditioned.his punch volume and variety was frightening,I didn't think he was gassing as is mentioned before here.

The punch volume clearly took its toll on Manuel and you could see clearly he was struggling in the penultimate round,leaning gripping etc

I lost a lot of respect for Povetkin after the Huck performance but he clearly has that fire back.I actaully thought he would be less focused than ever,after his multi million pound windfall from the WBA title fight last year.

Does anybody know how much Sacsha and Manuel both earns each for this fight ?i suspect Charr was paid handsomely and a career high to take his high WBC ranking to Moscow and put it on the line,clearly the motivating factor behind Ryabinsky bank rolling this match up and WBC sanctioning.

On this performance Stiverne and Wilder will be blown away by Sacsha.I wonder can a Povetkin vs Stiverne match be made as an optional defence before the mandatory defences for Stiverne.King talked about an optional defence.

David Haye being mentioned here lol,last time Povetkin vs Haye was to be enforced Haye decided he wanted to face Klitschko after all,whilst he still had a belt.what does this tell you ? Haye will never fight Povetkin.
      Haye is a ***** I notice during his heavyweight career he made sure he avoided those dynamic fighters who can press a work rate on you he instead opted for...
      Monte Barrett for the tune up to get ready for it I believe
      John Ruiz... lmao
      Audley.... Harrison :/
      Nikolai Valuev
      Chisora of all people when he had his worst run of form lol

Then he obviously faced Wladimir and got schooled but up until that point he did his best to avoid guys who are gonna bring a fight with pressure plenty of punches guys like Tomasz Adamek, Samuel Peter, Alexander Povetkin he just really picked his way thinking Wlad wpuld of been slow and robotic to only be proven wrong and look like a gigantic tit infront of millions of his British 'fans' but you still have the dickriders like LacedUp lolol

Comment

Povetkin is to me the second best current heavyweight. He can beat Stiverne wuite comfortably in my opinion.

If Stiverne fights Povetkin, I would have more respect for him than if he fought Wilder.

Wilder doesn't deserve to be the mandatory. This is a complete joke!

Klitschko-Povetkin 2 is the fight I want to see the most after Klitschko-Fury.

Comment

Working...
        X