No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Except the Bucks who swept them that year, then got refballed out of the Eastern Conference Championships to sell Iverson jerseys.

you and your sorry ass Bucks...refballed my ass...you guys got run by the Sixers...yea, Joel Pryzbilla woulda really done anything against Shaq

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Except the Bucks who swept them that year, then got refballed out of the Eastern Conference Championships to sell Iverson jerseys.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Watching the '01 championship run on TWS.

Nobody beats this team in 7. NOBODY.
        The 90's Bulls say otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
          fixed.
          The Clippers are a title contendor, while the Lakers are currently an embarrassment. You're team is trash right now. Just try to get to 500

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
            The Clippers are a title contendor, while the Lakers are currently an embarrassment. You're team is trash right now. Just try to get to 500
            Let me know when the Clippers make it out of the West. When was the last time the Clippers won a series against the Lakers?

Comment

it's f0cking december...this clown talkin about title contenders

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
                  Let me know when the Clippers make it out of the West. When was the last time the Clippers won a series against the Lakers?
                  What does past history have to do with what's going on in the present? The Lakers are an outstanding organization but their past history is irrelevant to this years team. The Clippers past means nothing in relation to this year. The Lakers have under-performed thus far to put it mildly. If the Clippers stay healthy they will be right there till the end imo. The Clips are that good. The past means nothing. Will the Lakers get better? Probabably, by how much? I don't know time will tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    you and your sorry ass Bucks...refballed my ass...you guys got run by the Sixers...yea, Joel Pryzbilla woulda really done anything against Shaq
                    Earvin "Garbage" Johnson was Shaq's daddy.

Comment

What does past history have to do with what's going on in the present? The Lakers are an outstanding organization but their past history is irrelevant to this years team. The Clippers past means nothing in relation to this year. The Lakers have under-performed thus far to put it mildly. If the Clippers stay healthy they will be right there till the end imo. The Clips are that good. The past means nothing. Will the Lakers get better? Probabably, by how much? I don't know time will tell.
                      what it means is much like your ejaculation you are coming PREMATURELY to the conclusion that just because the Clippers have a good looking squad (and that they do there is no denying that) it is going to amount to anything....

You need to have achieved SOMETHING in order to talk.....once the Clips win a championship or at least achieve something of importance then perhaps that argument will hold water....till then we know one thing.....the Laker Organization knows what they are doing......

Comment

Working...
                      X