No announcement yet.

Thurman could learn from Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman could learn from Khan

Both guys weer supposed to have "boxed" last night but only one was entertaining. Thurman ran around, trying to land pot shots whereas Khan moved and landed combinations and wasn't afraid of trading.

Khan really impressed and as I suspected Thurman still has tonnes to learn.

What do you guys think?

I think Thurman sucks and Brook cleans his clock.

Comment

KHAN tries to trade with a guy like keith he gets koed....khan is a hell of a fighter, and keith shows he can box... but keith will always have that power to change things in a blind second, that i will favor keith to beat khan... i would love to see it, but i think kahn will duck keith like the plague....

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
        KHAN tries to trade with a guy like keith he gets koed....khan is a hell of a fighter, and keith shows he can box... but keith will always have that power to change things in a blind second, that i will favor keith to beat khan... i would love to see it, but i think kahn will duck keith like the plague....
        I'm not talkin h2h, I'm talkin about what happened last night. Not only could his power NOT hurt a middle aged man, he struggled to even lead the fight. The smaller, older man with no power was pushing the action

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          I'm not talkin h2h, I'm talkin about what happened last night. Not only could his power NOT hurt a middle aged man, he struggled to even lead the fight. The smaller, older man with no power was pushing the action
          styles makes fights and khans chin is not as strong, or as durable as bundu's.... history suggests that.. how can thurmn who has never lost learn from a guy whos has been koed and dropped by all the biggest punchers he has fought??
          Last edited by LouIE G; 12-14-2014, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
            styles makes fights and khans chin is not as strong, or as durable as bundu's.... history suggests that.. how can thurmn who has never lost learn from a guy whos has been koed and dropped by all the biggest punchers he has fought??
            he mean Kahn put an exciting performance jyou ackazz, do you not see the word "entertaining" in his post??? one of the reason kahn has huge fanbase and sell out many arena is because he make exciting fights win or lose. thurmann has to learn that.

Comment

I have alway said I haven't been impressed yet with Thurman, he has power but he lacked stamina and ring generalship. If someone takes his power then he doesn't know what to do next, no plan B regarding what to do next if he can't KO someone and last night illustrate that perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                he mean Kahn put an exciting performance jyou ackazz, do you not see the word "entertaining" in his post??? one of the reason kahn has huge fanbase and sell out many arena is because he make exciting fights win or lose. thurmann has to learn that.
                but how far will the entertainment take you, if you cant take a punch from the heavy hitters in the division, huh Joker???? and are you telling me thurman wasn't exciting against chaves, soto karrass, or julio diaz? cmon fatman, who you trying to kid here?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I have alway said I haven't been impressed yet with Thurman, he has power but he lacked stamina and ring generalship. If someone takes his power then he doesn't know what to do next, no plan B regarding what to do next if he can't KO someone and last night illustrate that perfectly.
                  He has boxing skills, and that takes you far in this game......

Comment

Thurman looks good when he can KO opponents (like Soto-K, Chaves, etc.-- face first fighters). Tonight he looked very average, boring, and lost. I kept thinking he was nothing special. It seems like he gets confused against movers and boxers who can change looks. He admitted that much himself postfight.

Comment

Working...
                    X