No announcement yet.

Thanks for nothing Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for nothing Alexander

Floyd is probably jumping on his couch like Tom Cruise on Oprah. Amir Khan is Floyd dream match up. Floyd wanted this fight more then a year ago. I'm so disapointed Khan/Mayweather is going to happen.

I'm hoping Steven A. Smith keeps his word and tells people not to buy the fight.

Khan fought well and if Mayweather doesn't fight Pacquiao or defend his 154 pound titles against Canelo or Lara with no catchweight then he should fight Khan and I think Khan will give him lots of trouble.

Comment

What did you expect from Alexander?

He got outclassed yet again. Kotelnik boxed his ears off, Bradley dominated him, Matthysse beat him, Porter simply beat his ass and now Khan has dominated him.

He's simply not as good as the higher tier fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        What did you expect from Alexander?

He got outclassed yet again. Kotelnik boxed his ears off, Bradley dominated him, Matthysse beat him, Porter simply beat his ass and now Khan has dominated him.

He's simply not as good as the higher tier fighters.
        I remember when Alexander fought Bradley. Max Kellerman said what do you see in Bradley and Alexander said nothing. He did the same thing with Khan and then got mopped up.

Comment

Working...
        X