Collapse
No announcement yet.

"MANNY" the movie/documentary......10 out of 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a trailer/ad for this about a week or so ago, gonna watch it when I catch up on all the Mike Tyson movies/documentaries/cartoons

Look at all this recognition Manny is getting, biggest Boxing star since Tyson.
    Even when I talk about Boxing to casual fans in AMERICA they're like "Floyd who?"

Comment

is there any torrent?

Comment

Originally posted by beastoverhand View Post
        Saw a trailer/ad for this about a week or so ago, gonna watch it when I catch up on all the Mike Tyson movies/documentaries/cartoons

Look at all this recognition Manny is getting, biggest Boxing star since Tyson.
        Even when I talk about Boxing to casual fans in AMERICA they're like "Floyd who?"

about a week AGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

The reactions of the two guys in the recording studio when Pacquiao is butchering songs is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            The reactions of the two guys in the recording studio when Pacquiao is butchering songs is funny.
            Lol surely he knows he is terrible.....

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
              Lol surely he knows he is terrible.....
              I'm not so sure he does.

It was a good documentary. I like that they didn't edit out comments about Koncz or Arum and didn't just blame Mayweather for the fight not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                is there any torrent?
                A buddy of mine who uploads movies told me that he's gonna upload it very soon. I'm waiting on that, The Drop and Interstellar.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post

about a week AGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                  I have no idea what that embarassing mating-ritual-like crap is all about but it's pretty damn funny!
                  so +1 to you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    I'm not so sure he does.

It was a good documentary. I like that they didn't edit out comments about Koncz or Arum and didn't just blame Mayweather for the fight not happening.
                    lol, you mean it wasn't anything like Floyd's showtime documentary? Where when they talked about Pac they also threw up a singular image of him mean-mugging the camera as if to try and persuade this kind of mean image of him unto others.

I am surprised they didn't blame it all on May, specifically the initial negotiations in 2010.

I'll have to check this out

Comment

That was cool to watch.

Manny really has had an unbelievable life considering his circumstances.

On a boxing note I had no idea how beat up he was after the Margarito fight. It makes sense because he was in with a fooking giant but I guess I always just focused on the brutal shots Pac was landing

Comment

Working...
                      X