Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has any fighter ever unified the WBC,WBA,IBF, AND WBO AT 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=undisputed+champion+welterweight

Comment

Zab Judah was the last undisputed champion. He had the WBO title but vacated before he fought Spinks.

The WBO wasn't recognized until recently.

Comment

Word on the street is Larry thinks RJJ was hot garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          hold the **** up . i feel Roy was garbage??? we was my favorite damn fighter..where did you pull that bull**** from?
          You have over 30k posts; it's hard for me to dig up the posts I'm talking about

I could be wrong, but I remember you saying some pretty harsh things about Roy and his legacy.

Not that he was garbage in those exact words, but along the lines of overrated

If you didn't then I apologize; but I specifically recall us having some debates about RJJ and you feeling he was very overrated

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            No but the guy you feel was garbage (i.e. RJJ) did that and then some at 175
            No he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              No he didn't.
              Roy had:

WBC
              IBF
              WBA
              WBF
              IBO
              IBA

all at the same time. Maybe I'm missing a belt or two, but you get the point

Comment

Not sure about 147.

The only person that comes to my mind at the moment is Hopkins at 160 (WBA, WBC, WBO, IBF).

Comment

Damn, you made this same exact thread about a week ago. We know you love Floyd but give it a rest. Why do you ask a question you already know the answer to?????????? Don't be annoying. You can make a better more interesting thread than this so why don't you? Don't clog up the board with this ****.

Comment

Zab......

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                      Not sure about 147.

The only person that comes to my mind at the moment is Hopkins at 160 (WBA, WBC, WBO, IBF).
                      I think he's the only person ever to do it, and maybe taylor too when he beat him

Comment

Working...
                      X