No announcement yet.

Which one would you bang?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
    If you're out at a club and see a girl with hair too fluffy it's a deal breaker for you?
    I'll answer for him. No, of course not. But there is a difference between knee-jerk or better should we say Dick-Jerk reaction at a club, and a more calm, critique reaction from the comfort of your desk while looking at pictures and deciphering where the girls stand in the 1 to 10 totem pole.

The one in yellow would get it if I was there in person, but as an objective observer of a picture of a girl, she isn't much better than the Jersey Shore skank's.
    Last edited by cupocity303; 02-05-2013, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Gold dress all day.....

Comment

Comment

The one of the fluffy hair. She looks dumb good and I love girls with straight hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            I'll answer for him. No, of course not. But there is a difference between knee-jerk or better should we say Dick-Jerk reaction at a club, and a more calm, critique reaction from the comfort of your desk while looking at pictures and deciphering where the girls stand in the 1 to 10 totem pole.

The one in yellow would get it if I was there in person, but as an objective observer of a picture of a girl, she isn't much better than the Jersey Shore skank's.

lol...."dick-jerk."

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Girl in yellow hair's too fluffy. Girl in blue mouth too big. Girl in black nose too pointy

WouldNotFcuk/10
              [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/31880407.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Whichever one is the tranny.

Comment

NONE! I don't like weed smoking *****es!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Whichever one is the tranny.
                    Gold dress definitely looks like a tranny.

Comment

seems like some of these guys have been spending too much time online that they forgot what real girls look like.

Not all girls look like the ones you see in p.ornos.

Comment

Working...
                      X