Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Marquez beats Pacquiao, will you still be interested in Mayweather-Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep i'd still wanna see pac and mayweather fight if pac loses to jmm.
    hoping pacman would headbutt and low blow floyd at the beginning of round 1 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      That's the point. Floyd should have been in Marquez's place right now in Las Vegas.

The Pacquiao camp are cherry pickers and the only way i see them allowing the fight to happen is if Mayweather starts looking like he's vulnerable , Freddie Roach said it himself he is happy because he thinks that Mayweather is slowing down , for the Pacquiao camp its safer to fight fighters when they are not at their best they say it themselves .

Proof on video , CHERRY PICKING :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEnPEz_rSoU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8T0LpIjG68

Comment

• Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
        The Pacquiao camp are cherry pickers and the only way i see them allowing the fight to happen is if Mayweather starts looking like he's vulnerable , Freddie Roach said it himself he is happy because he thinks that Mayweather is slowing down , for the Pacquiao camp its safer to fight fighters when they are not at their best they say it themselves .

if you think Floyd doesnt cherry pick leave the forum now, every fighter does nobody consistently fights the best back to back to back these days, those days are over.

However you cant put all the blame on Manny and Roach if the fight happens as Floyd gets older, Floyd didnt have to demand the test, its that simple.
        Why be a ***** about it? Look at it this way Oscar De La Hoya fought a roided up Vargas and knocked him out, fought a Roided up Mosley and beat him IMO in the rematch....

I mean if a fighter like DLH can fight and beat fighters on steroids why not Floyd?

Comment

Working...
        X