No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    And who's Dany? I mainly go by faces. I know the MAIN characters names, but just forget most.
    Dany is the fine ass white haired chick with the 3 dragons.

Comment

And who's Dany? I mainly go by faces. I know the MAIN characters names, but just forget most.
      Danny "Swift" Garcia, he's fighting Ser Judah pretty soon.

Comment

• I hope they do have Strong Belwas, I remember reading somewhere that they had to cut him out. Here's hoping he makes it though.

Comment

• just ignore me, ah? screw you guys, i found it. i'll leave you dorks alone now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
            Dany is the fine ass white haired chick with the 3 dragons.
            Ahhhhh, OK. I still don't remember a white bearded knight pledging his allegiance to her. Was this at the very end, when she gets her dragons back? If you're talking about the knight that said "**** off" to the Lanister king, then he was in the first episode.

Who's the white beard guy, and what part of the last eipsode of season 2 was he in?

And if you're talking about the guy that follows her around all the time, then he was in the first episode as well.

Comment

• Tyrion and Tywin are both so goddamn awesome. Shame they're a part of that sibling****ing bunch of queer lions.

This episode flew by. Felt like I watched for 30 minutes. Bronn, the Unsullied, and Barristan Selmy were badass. One bad thing, which I understand from the advance reviews, there really are so many characters and plotlines that they have to jump around so much. We didn't even get to see Arya, Jaime, Bran, or any of the Ironborn.
              Last edited by bojangles1987; 03-31-2013, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I hope they do have Strong Belwas, I remember reading somewhere that they had to cut him out. Here's hoping he makes it though.
                That would suck, but I'm sure they'll find a way to include him.

Comment

Ahhhhh, OK. I still don't remember a white bearded knight pledging his allegiance to her. Was this at the very end, when she gets her dragons back? If you're talking about the knight that said "**** off" to the Lanister king, then he was in the first episode.

Who's the white beard guy, and what part of the last eipsode of season 2 was he in?

And if you're talking about the guy that follows her around all the time, then he was in the first episode as well.
                  Damn.... now you're confusing me. Just watch the episode again I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Tyrion and Tywin are both so goddamn awesome. Shame they're a part of that sibling****ing bunch of queer lions.

This episode flew by. Felt like I watched for 30 minutes. Bronn, the Unsullied, and Barristan Selmy were badass. One bad thing, which I understand from the advance reviews, there really are so many characters and plotlines that they have to jump around so much. We didn't even get to see Arya, Jaime, Bran, or any of the Ironborn.
                    Looks like we'll be getting plenty of Jamie and Arya next episode

I know Robb gets a lot of hate, but I really like the guy, he's got heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Looks like we'll be getting plenty of Jamie and Arya next episode

I know Robb gets a lot of hate, but I really like the guy, he's got heart.
                      Rob's annoying as hell. For some reason, never liked him from the jump.

Can't wait for Arya and Jamie's story line.

Comment

Working...
                      X