Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know how much HBO bought Alvarez vs. Hatton for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I watch this sport and that comment you just made is rubbish its funny for you to count out Saul Alvarez as being a good fighter and the reason I think he is going to be a great fighter is not because of hype. It is because of the timing and precision he uses although I think he showed a lot of flaws against N'dou. I think it is funny how you count him out already that is like me talking about a 20 year old Pacquiao and be like he has been knocked out twice already he is a bum he is going to stay in the Philippines and be a nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
      Yes I watch this sport and that comment you just made is rubbish its funny for you to count out Saul Alvarez as being a good fighter and the reason I think he is going to be a great fighter is not because of hype. It is because of the timing and precision he uses although I think he showed a lot of flaws against N'dou. I think it is funny how you count him out already that is like me talking about a 20 year old Pacquiao and be like he has been knocked out twice already he is a bum he is going to stay in the Philippines and be a nobody.
      Manny Pacquiao is one in a million. There are Saul Alvarez's in gyms all across America. Unfortunately, none of them are Mexican firecrotches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        Manny Pacquiao is one in a million. There are Saul Alvarez's in gyms all across America. Unfortunately, none of them are Mexican firecrotches.
        Thats not true and you know it.

Comment

You have not given Saul Alvarez the chance to prove himself again when Pacquiao was 20 you had no idea he was special and he had been knocked out twice.

Comment

Wow. This is who I post with on BoxingScene. Do you watch this sport? Or do you just roll with public perception.

Saul Alvarez is a bum. He doesn't have any kind of remote skill. He is slow, his chin is crap, and he has the most overrated power in the sport today. 20 years old or 30, he will always be the same fighter. He wasn't born with a gift. That's fine, not many are, I'm sure he'll lead a productive life regardless.
            How can u say Alvarez is a bum.

"This is who I post with on BoxingScene"....SHM

Ur probably an old fat fu.k calling a 20yr old prospect a bum. :*******:

Comment

Wow. This is who I post with on BoxingScene. Do you watch this sport? Or do you just roll with public perception.

Saul Alvarez is a bum. He doesn't have any kind of remote skill. He is slow, his chin is crap, and he has the most overrated power in the sport today. 20 years old or 30, he will always be the same fighter. He wasn't born with a gift. That's fine, not many are, I'm sure he'll lead a productive life regardless.
              all hail the all boxing knowing God...NOT. you're a troll. literally ur posts are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                How can u say Alvarez is a bum.

"This is who I post with on BoxingScene"....SHM

Ur probably an old fat fu.k calling a 20yr old prospect a bum. :*******:
                Just my opinion from what I've seen. Don't get angry.

Comment

Just my opinion from what I've seen. Don't get angry.
                  Your opinions from what fights? lol you are just a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                    Your opinions from what fights? lol you are just a hater.
                    Canelo vs. Cotto, Baldomir, and N'dou.

I don't think it's that I'm a hater bro, it's that you're lover.

Comment

Canelo vs. Cotto, Baldomir, and N'dou.

I don't think it's that I'm a hater bro, it's that you're lover.
                      No lol I dont know how good or bad Canelo is going to be but to call him a bum and say there are a million out there just like him is complete stupidity. The kid is 20 years old.

Comment

Working...
                      X