No announcement yet.

Jay Z's new album leaked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Jay Z.

Quite a source of inspiration, truth be told. If somebody as talentless and useless as him can make as much money as he has, then there's no reason for anybody (regardless of how minimally talented they actually are) else to lose hope of ever trying to make it in the music industry.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    He isn't.....he's ATG producer, that's it. On the mic, at his very best he was average.

George Martin, Lee Perry, Quincy Jones, Brian Wilson, Phil Spector - these are ATG producers. These are men who actually progressed popular music and took it to new heights.

Kanye West is, as Quincy Jones noted, "just a rapper."

Comment

The beat for Somewhereinamerica is freakin' genius.

Best song on the album.

Comment

Pretty sure 'Oceans' will be released as a single off this album. That **** is built for radio.

just listening to 'BBC' again. Jay has tried his best to turn Nas into a generic mainstream rapper on that record. Just stick to the Kanye collaborations for your circle jerk club music please, Nas has stories to tell and points to raise.

Comment

Did it turn out to be garbage as predicted?

Surely it has to be better than Kanye's album dedicated to hating white people right? I know Jay Z isn't that bitter. I've only heard one song on the radio featuring JT and it was bad.

Comment

did jay Z even make music after this?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Did it turn out to be garbage as predicted?

Surely it has to be better than Kanye's album dedicated to hating white people right? I know Jay Z isn't that bitter. I've only heard one song on the radio featuring JT and it was bad.
              It's nothing compared to his old ****. It's MUCH better than that piece of **** Yeezus album that Kanye came out with though (worst album I've heard, in a VERY VERY long time). That JT and Jay Z song isn't good, he has a number of better songs on that album, but all in all it's an ok album. There aren't many bangers/club tunes though. A couple of decent songs but nothing memorable or anything, worth a listen. Born Sinner is a better album IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Next you'll tell me Kanye isnt an atg rapper either I suppose?
                Kanye is a bum.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                He isn't.....he's ATG producer, that's it. On the mic, at his very best he was average.
                He's nowhere near an ATG producer.

Hip-Hop wise you're looking at Dre...J.Dilla...DJ Premier...RZA...Eric B...etc. Few more that escape my mind right now.

There's probably (at least) 20 dudes that **** on Kanye as a producer in Hip-Hop.

Like Kat Williams said..."what you need to do is do a song without a sample".

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                  Kanye is a bum.

He's nowhere near an ATG producer.

Hip-Hop wise you're looking at Dre...J.Dilla...DJ Premier...RZA...Eric B...etc. Few more that escape my mind right now.

There's probably (at least) 20 dudes that **** on Kanye as a producer in Hip-Hop.

Like Kat Williams said..."what you need to do is do a song without a sample".
                  I like Kanye's production, always have. But he's an average emcee at best.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                    It's nothing compared to his old ****. It's MUCH better than that piece of **** Yeezus album that Kanye came out with though (worst album I've heard, in a VERY VERY long time). That JT and Jay Z song isn't good, he has a number of better songs on that album, but all in all it's an ok album. There aren't many bangers/club tunes though. A couple of decent songs but nothing memorable or anything, worth a listen. Born Sinner is a better album IMO.
                    Yeah Born Sinner was dope. I enjoyed basically every song.

Comment

Working...
                    X