Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Many people wanted this fight to happen .... so if you first were asking Manny to fight a young lion that is undefeated and actually say that that person is Bradley .... then you better not come here and now say that it's a crappy pick .......
    you hate floyd mayweather
    you will never see it any other way

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      you hate floyd mayweather
      you will never see it any other way
      Hate? No, I call it the way I see it ..... the problem is you don't see it ... I said it in another thread that Floyd is the favorite against Manny at this present time .... I'm sure you could never get to say that about Manny .... so perhaps, you are the hater! lol!

I just hate to see someone like Floyd not challenge himself to the fullest ... if he would, we could then say yes he is as good as he says or we would say he isn't ..... but when he doesn't take all comers and puts roadblocks .... well, I know those who consider Floyd their hero, will not speak up .... SO I DO!!!!

and I know you hate that too! lol!

Comment

Hate? No, I call it the way I see it ..... the problem is you don't see it ... I said it in another thread that Floyd is the favorite against Manny at this present time .... I'm sure you could never get to say that about Manny .... so perhaps, you are the hater! lol!

I just hate to see someone like Floyd not challenge himself to the fullest ... if he would, we could then say yes he is as good as he says or we would say he isn't ..... but when he doesn't take all comers and puts roadblocks .... well, I know those who consider Floyd their hero, will not speak up .... SO I DO!!!!

and I know you hate that too! lol!
        i like manny pacquiao

Comment

i like manny pacquiao

You must have done some heavy partying tonight for you to say that ....

Comment

You must have done some heavy partying tonight for you to say that ....
            look how much support i give from posting in this thread

if i saw this thread on the street id think it's a dead cat

Comment

look how much support i give from posting in this thread

if i saw this thread on the street id think it's a dead cat
              We all know you don't mean it when you say that you like Manny .... just be real and let us know what you really think ...

Comment

We all know you don't mean it when you say that you like Manny .... just be real and let us know what you really think ...
                Why is it such a shocker that manny has fans? He is a good boxer br0. I mean sure he will never be as good as Floyd but c'mon.......

Comment

• Will Manny get cramps during the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    Will Manny get cramps during the fight?
                    yeah, or will manny not get cramps but still blame the poor performance on cramps because he's ran out of excuses?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Why is it such a shocker that manny has fans? He is a good boxer br0. I mean sure he will never be as good as Floyd but c'mon.......
                      At the end of the day,it doesn't matter how many fans they have ... it's all a personal thing ... if you are in the minority or majority, does it really matter?

- Are you going to stop liking Floyd because others don't like that he went on vacation numerous times instead of fighting the "dream" fights?

- Are you going to stop liking Floyd just because he keeps on putting roadblocks after roadblocks against prime opponents until they are on the down side of their career?

- Some Floyd fans must have said "that's it, after accusing Manny of PEDs test even though he had no proof .... because it appeared to just be a roadblock

or

- when he asked for 14 days cutoff then no cutoff ... you know, bring back the goalposts every time it appeared that Manny might accept the latest roadblock.

or when Manny accepted but Floyd went on a long vacation.

or when Floyd said "YOUR NEXT MANNY!!!" ... it got the Floyd fans all pumped up but then "Who said Manny is next ?

or when Floyd said "If I sign the contract today, Manny better sign it tomorrow" ... that had Floyd fans at BS going crazy because they thought finally, Floyd really means it .... and it really was Manny that was holding things up.

or when Floyd said "I want all the PPV money" .... Floyd deserves it!

or when many Floyd said "All Manny has to do is TAKE THE TEST and we have a fight!" At this point all Floyd fans were confident and many said. "If Manny thinks its just a roadblock then all he has to do is accept taking the test ..... If Floyd puts another roadblock, we will know who is ducking the fight"

or when Floyd fans keep [defending his cherry picking but then Floyd says "I don't need to fight them guys ... I'm here for Floyd only and SELF-PRESERVATION"

The above would have stopped some from being a Floyd fan .... or at the very least STOPPED DEFENDING HIM ...... but that doesn't mean that you need to stop .....

Why? For some, Floyd is their hero and Floyd can say and do whatever he wants .... they will obey every word that Floyd says!!!
                      Last edited by ADP02; 03-25-2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X