Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe is definetly an all time great.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calzaghe is definetly an all time great.

Calzaghe had the perfect style that beats all other styles...he was the perfect
    fighter in many ways and I think it is terrific..His technique was fantastic and
    I loved how he bedeviled and dumbfounded great champions over and over
    again to the point of embarrassment..No other fighter has ever fought like him;
    Overwhelming opponents with rapid fire arm punches and super endurance.
    Apparently this is the magic formula to victory and greatness.And for those
    that say "Well,he beat an old Jones etc"....that is bologna.Calzaghe would
    have been hell for anyone at any time.

im british and he only beat 2 good fighters which were hopkins and jones i think he was really good but sadly fought 2 little in america.

Comment

Calzaghe isnt ATG mate, never will be

Comment

Calzaghe and his father can say he is this and that but see what happens when you duck fighters in their prime and have a style that isn't too pleasing to boxing fans? When all is said and done they're the ones making the case that Calzaghe is an all-time great while boxing fans have long since forgotten about Calzaghe and most of the people that remember him are British.

Comment

calzaghe had everything to be everything to be a all time great. the record is perfect great skills, beat the legendary hopkins but he retired too quikkly. thats my view

Comment

...and so is Sven Ottke.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
              ...and so is Sven Ottke.
              Chris john too

Comment

In what??

Comment

1st ballot HOF'er.....that kid did good.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
                    Calzaghe and his father can say he is this and that but see what happens when you duck fighters in their prime and have a style that isn't too pleasing to boxing fans? When all is said and done they're the ones making the case that Calzaghe is an all-time great while boxing fans have long since forgotten about Calzaghe and most of the people that remember him are British.
                    That'll be why he was inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame last week then.

Comment

Working...
                    X